#Heisenbeans Genetics

MtRainDog

BlĆ¼men Meister
Nice job dude! Is them the plants that are being lit with them qb132s?
You know it!

I struggled through veg with these gals (not under the qb's for veg) but I'm 99% sure they were underfed and underpowered, but once they got under the qb's for some 12/12 they took off like crazy. This Purple Crash is the smallest of the bunch too, I've got some coke cans growing on the PP x Dosi crosses.

I'm thoroughly impressed with the lights, and the genetics.

Jroc

27 of 29 looking good.
I've already been hardening them off, just be a minute & they will be screaming.
Topanga canyon, gorilla og kush & topanga wedding... i do have a dozen of this other breeder that I'm not mentioning cause it doesn't matter.
I got 100% germ on my HEISENBEANS fems & they were at least a year old.
I will show these till the finish, I'll light deprive these for an early finish... probably wont even fool with a full season plant.
Peace-out

Last edited:

MtRainDog

BlĆ¼men Meister
Who the fuck bases there opinion off a strain from two fukin seeds. That is so ignorant. Let's see I'll pop two seeds and that will give me a real good indication of what I'll find. I hate human beings some days.
Wait a minute... not every seed is a cup winner?! I'm throwing all my greenpoint gear in the trash now that I know this!

Seriously though his plants looked Ok structure-wise. I mean they weren't super frosty for sure, but can you really blame that entirely on genetics? I'm not so convinced...

also, frost isn't everything.

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I know in forums last year deep in the summer months of 2019
Uncle HB you produced that
ā€œbig as a banjoā€
Topanga wedding flower....
At the end of the video you explained in detail that plant was grown from clone.
(Which means repeatable flower performance). But further you remarked in the video that the clone
Whole veg and flower cycle was 12/12 total.
So if I took clones only from sex showing
Mature plants.
plants that shows flower pistoling at the nodal points and I take those
Clones as mature with pistols.
Then after 6-8 inches of new growth in the turbokloner I can slam those gals straight into flower. They are already mature plants šŸ˜ˆ.
If so Iā€™m back to one room.

One ā˜ moment of clarity please.....
Uncle HB after taking the Topanga
Wedding clone did the clone get only 12/12 light right a the beginning? Or just 12/12 during veg &flower?
Thankyou for YouTube videos itā€™s
A great grower connection. Whatā€™s really important has a place to show up when growing your genetics.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I know in forums last year deep in the summer months of 2019
Uncle HB you produced that
ā€œbig as a banjoā€
Topanga wedding flower....
At the end of the video you explained in detail that plant was grown from clone.
(Which means repeatable flower performance). But further you remarked in the video that the clone
Whole veg and flower cycle was 12/12 total.
So if I took clones only from sex showing
Mature plants.
plants that shows flower pistoling at the nodal points and I take those
Clones as mature with pistols.
Then after 6-8 inches of new growth in the turbokloner I can slam those gals straight into flower. They are already mature plants šŸ˜ˆ.
If so Iā€™m back to one room.

One ā˜ moment of clarity please.....
Uncle HB after taking the Topanga
Wedding clone did the clone get only 12/12 light right a the beginning? Or just 12/12 during veg &flower?
Thankyou for YouTube videos itā€™s
A great grower connection. Whatā€™s really important has a place to show up when growing your genetics.
That video was a seed plant. Flipped at 1 week