#Heisenbeans Genetics

El Kapitan

Super Active Member
Topanga Wedding other phenos, a little skinnier so I'll likely only keep the one thicker pheno...buuuut, I always kick myself for tossing some too early so I'll run the skinnies once more. Theres another of the thicker one too but my #4 is the winner...yeah H I'm glad I got these when available. I bet a lot of our fellow collectors here are sittin on packs.
I'm gonna pop your GMO Cake soon too, and your Wedding Cake S1...20200309_202111.jpg20200309_201927.jpg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Topanga Wedding other phenos, a little skinnier so I'll likely only keep the one thicker pheno...buuuut, I always kick myself for tossing some too early so I'll run the skinnies once more. Theres another of the thicker one too but my #4 is the winner...yeah H I'm glad I got these when available. I bet a lot of our fellow collectors here are sittin on packs.
I'm gonna pop your GMO Cake soon too, and your Wedding Cake S1...View attachment 52583View attachment 52584
All very nice. Love to see these genetics in the right hands.

El Kapitan

Super Active Member
Here's the Royal Bitch my one n only Macdawg survivor. I'm trying hard to learn what she likes. This is her best showing so far. She hates growing lol. Lately I've been trimming the fuck out of her.
I'm harvesting 1 of her right now at 9 weeks 1 day and I'll let another go til the weekend. The smell is so fucking intense, fermenting tropics, it's like a dreamy island vacation. The high is perfect, strong, energized but not racey, tasty as fuck to your last draw. A top choice fave of everyone who's tried her, next to Black Banana Cookies...20200309_204658.jpg20200309_205524.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Punch day 33. Wow does this look better than when i grew her in April last year.
I am glad i ran this strain again. :) At day 33 the aroma of grape is already coming through.. Feed was adjusted for the next couple weeks.
DSCF4617.JPG
DSCF4618.JPG
Dubstep..What can i say she is perfection! Very easy to accommodate stretch and beautiful lateral branching. All clones that i cut rooted in half gallon pots (roots are coming out)...we are perpetual!

All the coco pots bushed out like this (respective to their pot size)

This one REAKS of powerful aroma...what a strong smell. I love it...When she is in full bloom i will see if the new filter can hold up.
DSCF4620.JPG

Last edited:

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm gonna pop your GMO Cake soon too, and your Wedding Cake S1...View attachment 52583View attachment 52584

I did not get many Topanga crosses. Think they only had 1 that wasnt sold out.

But here is the fems that i got.

Wedding cake S1 x2
Sunset sherbert x wedding cake,
Black banana cookies S1,
Punch buggy,
Stardog corey cut S1 x2,
Purple Punch S1 x2,
ECSD x 91 chem,
Skeleton cookies (ghost OG x bbc),
ECSD S1,
GG 4 x2,
Wedding pie x Adub x2,