#Heisenbeans Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Funny how people are all different. I hate dark mode. I love the light.

It brings out the blunt in my complexion...

Seeds...give us seeds...G has the blunt we are all good.

I never cared for snoop and then he was on a show with martha and i have mad respect for the dude. I watched how he smokes blunts during an interview and now i too smoke big fat ass thumbers of insane fire in a 1 1/4 raw roller...usually while walking the dog.

Today the dog and i walk with an old friend....age has treated her well. Walter White...aka Wedding Dream was my favorite of all time and then i opened this vac sealed bag of Wedding Dub...let me tell you this is the most delicious smelling weed I have ever blasted my ofactory senses with.

Holy shit did that cure make her awesome...and was a real trooper before.

I have 5 of these seeds left...this is my next keeper hunt for sure...but i will do that later in the year...I have vac sealed a half and hid it while REALLY STUPID HIGH...so it is safe from me...until i have no idea.

This morning i actually found a branch of the first GG4 I grew a year a go...So I am glad i have 2 of those seeds above coco.

2020...holy shit the gangster cultivars i will grow... FOR ME !!! and for the beauty of the plant itself...i will keep what i love now so i can always smoke it.

I have the room now...and my wife LOVES IT...

El Kapitan

Super Active Member
Both of those videos are epic and amazing in their own right. Thanks for making me watch them. Golden Earring rocks and creative considering that was almost 40 fucking years ago. And MJ? Whacky Jacky did some serious dancing and showmanship. And he fucking married Elvis's daughter. I only hope he smoked weed and not just took pills...

Bc_ca

Super Active Member
I can’t wait for these girls blow up on larger canopy I’m ready to move to mom clones like uncle HB. Put my
Money on that elite Turbokloner 144
I should be able to keep 3 clones of each strain on a shelf rack. If I can actually do that then the seed moms will finally hit the flower room . 🌺

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
Wedding Dub...this is the most wonderful smelling bud. I rolled a pencil sized doob and i couldnt finish it walking the dog...I cant remember the last time that happened.
Amazing flavor...Devestating effect. For sure the strongest bud in the box.
Whats in the box???????

View attachment 52418
It almost looks like your wedding dub has some purple in it.Smaller lower nugs,but i never got any purple out of 4 girls20200308_153343.jpg

Glossybudz

Super Active Member
Naw ...but I got PBC purple banana cookies and a purple Mac in the pic below can you spot the
Purple banana cookies?
Or how about the purple Mac?
They are there and they fit Heisen’s description of each to a TEe.
Purple Mac the mutant looking one?
Second from left?
Purple cookies any with fat broad leaves lol .

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Wedding Dub...this is the most wonderful smelling bud. I rolled a pencil sized doob and i couldnt finish it walking the dog...I cant remember the last time that happened.
Amazing flavor...Devestating effect. For sure the strongest bud in the box.
Whats in the box???????

View attachment 52418
Dam g that looks absolutely amazing . What I would pay for a zip of that from my dealer!