#Heisenbeans Genetics

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
gotcha. Pie is the only parent of all them I don't have. Got one sunset wedding Im guardin now like a bitch mountain lion in heat. Already put her in a two gallon smartie for her whole life. Did get good germ rate on the Corey S1's, 5 of 6, I may have one too dry, but I know 3-4 will make it. Then some Bison Breath and some CnCf3s. The waiting is the hardest part, lol

Bc_ca

Super Active Member

[ZooWeeMaMa]

Internet Rocket Engineer Scientist Lawyer
I do pretty good harvest time, but for me its about variety and ease of growing. when I pack them in like that, I don't have to stake or net them. they almost self defoliate and lollipop if that makes sense. plant only grows where there is light. yes they stretch and yes I have to move ALOT of air and run a pretty big dehumidifier, but I don't touch them after about the 3-4 week and thats only to check for balls. yields don't lie I'm averaging 2 and half to 3 lbs a table. of course there are better ways but this one works just fine for me.
How many watts?

I accidentally made the next best thing since Goji. I made GOdub. With Heisens ADUB. Ran a whole pack of ADUB and one kicked off some lowers in early flower. Picked them off and rubbed them on my fingers. Then I rubbed my fingers all over a Sour Goji bud. Four weeks later I got 2 seeds. They are inside the demon circle.

baby 001.JPG

Now two weeks later they are looking very nice under some T5 love.

godub 001.JPG

The bigger one has what I call "the Bodhi curse". One leaf always curves wrong and has a little yellow in it. Every Goji has always done that to me. But this has ADUB in it. MmmmMMMMM :giggle:

godub 002.JPG

This guy is dark dark green. A bit on the small side but you never know.

godub 003.JPG

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
So the dubstep was adub and corey cut. No wonder you guys are going crazy over that cross haha. For some reason I thought I used the glue but guess I never hit the glue with the adub.
I didn't go back and see cause it was a while since I made the dubstep and they sold like shit se we discontinued possibly one of the best strains made in a while. I wish we would do more with the corey. Such a bad ass little plant that smells stronger in veg than my glue does in flower. That's saying something cause anyone with the glue cut I have knows you gotta triple bag them nugs if you wanna stay out the pokie....

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
So the dubstep was adub and corey cut. No wonder you guys are going crazy over that cross haha. For some reason I thought I used the glue but guess I never hit the glue with the adub.
I didn't go back and see cause it was a while since I made the dubstep and they sold like shit se we discontinued possibly one of the best strains made in a while. I wish we would do more with the corey. Such a bad ass little plant that smells stronger in veg than my glue does in flower. That's saying something cause anyone with the glue cut I have knows you gotta triple bag them nugs if you wanna stay out the pokie....

I dont have that cross but been reading about it on here a lot.

I have several adub crosses but not that one.