#Heisenbeans Genetics

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Heisenbeans
Did you do the Stardawg F2 cross (Stardawg 2009 x Stardawg 2011) and has anyone flowered it out?
I made the stardawg Corey crossed to gu's stardawg. I had issues on that run and only got about 50 seeds. I gave out 1 pack to someone on this forum. Not sure if they ran them yet but that was a rare ass pack. Gu hasn't said anything since or put me up to making more
I still have the Corey cut and she sits in limbo till the day I take cuts for seeds.

Ahhhhhh yeah I also have that 2011 cut. I made alot of those seeds. Im.not sure how many went out but the mom is actually really damn nice.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I made the stardawg Corey crossed to gu's stardawg. I had issues on that run and only got about 50 seeds.
Thanks for the quick reply. So these are in limited supply sounds like. I have only had stardawg crosses, can you please explain how these plants differ from one another and what to look for early on to distinguish the two phenotypes apart?

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
You guys dont see all the back channels. The cards I have and they have to be on schedule. The 15 hr days and having to stay the night at the spot 2 to 3 days in a row to catch up on my work load. When I chop and hang I'm shucking and sorting 10000s of seeds. While at the same time still propagating and rolling out the new ones. Keeping all the reverse moms reversed on time. I cant just tell gu I lost a batch of clones were gonna start over. Fuck no. Everything has to be complete and on time. I have to keep the veg moms all healthy and without loss. Seeds have to be pollinated in a very short window. I dont get breaks. I have a 1 week window out of 12 weeks I can relax. Something breaks I have to fix it. I dont have the luxury of calling a repair man. I'm not in a warehouse with multiple employees to boss around. I'm getting shit done on the daily. All this while maintaining sanity and holding down a family.
So yeah i get offended when some asshole trashes my reputation over some bullshit agenda he has towards me because we was all forum buddies and i excelled from buying the seeds we was all buying to making the motherfukers. Dudes are super jealous and i never stepped on the toes to get what i got. I did it the hard way.
You know, it's gonna come to the point, you need hire an apprentice or grab on of the growers on here that know what they're doing. But i you don't have the time to train someone. You need someone that can step in and do 50% of the workload now.
It's gonna drive you insane if you don't get some help buddy.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Of which two? The Corey crosses weren't publicly released.
I'm referring to the Stardawg F2 on the Greenpoint site, Between the two parent plants used in the cross

Edit - Its been a long day and I'm dog tired and not thinking clearly. I'm trying to ask is - Are the Stardawg 2009 and the Stardawg 2011 basically the same phenotype or are they different and how?

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
This is the finished purple punch cut used in the hesien crosses. Best smell I think I've ever had come from a plant in my opinion. Delicious. Thank you for that cut homie @Heisenbeans
View attachment 48963
And we all know any plant can throw 1 nice bud, so as not to cherry pick. Here is a pile of it.
View attachment 48964
Dang breaking out the Martha Stewart paper plates. You know you didn't buy that shit haha.
Yeah prob time for me to start posting pics again.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
This is the finished purple punch cut used in the heisen crosses. Best smell I think I've ever had come from a plant in my opinion. Delicious. Thank you for that cut homie @Heisenbeans
View attachment 48963
And we all know any plant can throw one nice bud, so as not to cherry pick. Here is a pile of it.
View attachment 48964
I getting ready to harvest my 2 purple punch s this weekend,. Mine is super purple and smells like the name fruit punch.
Your looks real tasty. 👍