#Heisenbeans Genetics

For whats available now , grab the Rum Runner or Purple Crash or any of the StarDawg/Chems Xs if You into gas.
This forum is THE shit!!!! I am planning a big grow coming up in 3 weeks. I love it here and cant wait to really start putting in work here. Journals and helping new members and current however I can. A few members here can vouch that too for me. Since it's going to be my first full journal here, I want some crazy strains to run and looking at this thread alone has me sold on a few already.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
GMO is nasty....i had to smoke 2 oz before i even liked it...but im a trooper..

What i found really weird is i cloned a GMO cake...the mom was stanky nasty....the daughter was more refined and really took the nicer flavors....

OR i probably started liking it...that is more likely the answer.....garlic BO....or is it....pungent fruity madness!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Thanks. was hoping someone would suggest a you gotta try this one or that one...
I was gonna do that but most of what you are seeing @ GPS currently is from the last drop......so they are mostly NEW...no history. But if you don't grab the new stuff, you can find yourself behind the curve muy rapido :D

In the regular section, Copper Chem is tried and true. It used to be the GPS flagship strain and was triple the price you see now. Some folk have used it in breeding and done well with it.
Orange Blossom Special is another one that folks like that's been around. I have both those packs but have not run them yet, but a guy at work brought in some Copper Chem and I went looking for GPS to get some. And I did, but I also got a boatload of other stuff too, lol. I have a Bounty Hunter mom that been filling jars regularly with it's kids. Ass kick weed that BH!

I was gonna do that but most of what you are seeing @ GPS currently is from the last drop......so they are mostly NEW...no history. But if you don't grab the new stuff, you can find yourself behind the curve muy rapido :D

In the regular section, Copper Chem is tried and true. It used to be the GPS flagship strain and was triple the price you see now. Some folk have used it in breeding and done well with it.
Orange Blossom Special is another one that folks like. I have both those packs but have not run them yet, but a guy at work brought in some Copper Chem and I went looking for GPS to get some. And I did, but I also got a boatload of other stuff too, lol.
Awesome. Thanks a million. Regardless old or new, still want to run some on the fact or prior success.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
yeah man I’ve learned to just keep it simple with seeds and go straight to dirt/coco/rockwool when germinating seeds. Best germination rates and fewer dampening off (which as you alluded to, is generally caused by physical damage to the seedling).
i see alot of ppl putting them in a small cup of water and waiting until they break then put them into the soil. Im thinking of trying this next week on these Mitten cake batter and oreoz x Deathstar.

Usually i just use the papertowel method but im learning for older seeds this wont always work the best.

Had 3 or 4 that refused to shed their shell and another 2 that didnt come up

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I would recommend that one too but I cant take the smell and taste of GMO, wish I could cuz its potent as fuck . I am the weirdo that nearly pukes if I even smell corn cooking , certain smells I just cant take since very Young . Insert dirty references here----- , I would .
Bad experience as a young man with an old feller and his corncob? I bet your butt smelled like burnt popcorn!! 🍿 hahaha
So the final results are in. I'm seeing everything in the spot flowered out and I'm gonna make a short list of shit I would love to make. Maybe I can convince gu to have a breeders pack section on the website and price them higher I've had a couple rounds with these and 1000 percent convinced these would make killer offspring.

Animal Cookies X triangle Kush. Both of these plants are killer in every aspect. The animal is somewhat like the dosi but slightly better yield and a little more stacked. I would give the nod to the animal. Also both of those were direct decendants of wedding cake Jbeezy. Nothing short of bad ass would come from that cross.

Purple Cake #15 x wedding Cake
A back cross to cake from the best that was selected, with the purple punch inserted into the mix. would be multiple keepers in every pack.

Animal Cookies x GMO
Take the super frosty animal and hit the funky ass big yielding CHEM D on the gmo would give crazy phenos.

Lastly Lemon Tree and Topanga.
Two super green plants, the straight OG topanga with knock your dick off stones and the lemon pledge straight smell and beautiful structure on the LT would yield keepers all over the map.

Well this is my list based on everything in seeing. Dont get me wrong I live everything in the garden but these crosses are just to good not to make someday.
The TK is very nice. Should make a nice dance partner with the animal cookies.
But fruity wedding cake!? I'm in! I have a wed dub cut that is stinky. I can't wait to smoke. I have never tried a wedding cake s1 but I can sure see the differences from the a dub s1.
The frost is Devine! I wanted to get pics last night. But I got pissed @ growbro for not doing what i told his a week ago,threatened to take my nearly 1000$$$$ worth of gear rtf outta his housemid flower. Idgaf. Red state or not. I'll have em hangingout the back drivingdown the 🛣 yehawwwww
🌳 🚗 🛣 🔥
Insert meme here~~~~~>
Insert big white Ty drivong down the hood with mj plants hanging out the back of his hoopty