#Heisenbeans Genetics

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Great work there spyralout jeez them Budz are Looking very nice 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥stacking to the ceiling 👏🏼👏🏼
looks like you found your keepers for sure .
what she smell like ?
Thank for the reply bro😎
Thanks man. #3 was by far the best so I tried to reveg but lost it :confused:. However, I was able to reveg a Punch Buggy that is on the same level (y)
The plant got exposure to both LED and CMH so different parts of the plant had different qualities. Overall, it had strong GSC influence, an herbal spiciness. The more LED heavy side had a skunky stank and the CMH side was heavier on the GSC characteristics.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Wife sent me some screen shots and I'm gonna tell you'll right now rollitup is full of fukin nark ass cops. I CANT believe rollitup even allows them guys to post that shit over there. Openly snitching and talking about someone admitting to breaking federal laws. Anyone on this forum that even remotely acts like a nark will be fukin banned. No questions asked. No trial , get the fuck out. I'm in shock seriously. We all know its federally illegal. Wtf is the world coming to.

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
Wife sent me some screen shots and I'm gonna tell you'll right now rollitup is full of fukin nark ass cops. I CANT believe rollitup even allows them guys to post that shit over there. Openly snitching and talking about someone admitting to breaking federal laws. Anyone on this forum that even remotely acts like a nark will be fukin banned. No questions asked. No trial , get the fuck out. I'm in shock seriously. We all know its federally illegal. Wtf is the world coming to.
I dont know what the world is coming to. Smdh.Wow!

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN

When i was on rollitup i posted some in the political forum and i just said some stuff about the russia stuff about trump was a hoax, propganda put out to make him look bad. I had private messages sent to me that threatened me like your talking about.

Its sad that someone hates the president so much that hes willing to turn over another guy who doesnt care about it over to the law. Just because he didnt believe the fake story. Country is in bad shape. Thats why i dont post much over their and stopped even looking at the political forum.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks for looking out for us.

realpromedz

Wise Old Man
i like you a whole lot more now!

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
1578597863896.png

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
My local cbd gal is moving that cherry wine gps offers and her patients really dig it. It's not gps beans, just sayin that one parent. For folks looking for that sort of thing. Glad I set back my sunset wedding and most of heisens first stuff back, no offense. And yes my one heisenbastid is outstretching all, lol.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Them cowards are pathetic.. Thx for the heads up dude. What u just said is why I'm deleting my account over there.. Fuck them i had my suspicion b4 u mentioned it. Thx dude

SEBUD

Super Active Member
My local cbd gal is moving that cherry wine gps offers and her patients really dig it. It's not gps beans, just sayin that one parent. For folks looking for that sort of thing. Glad I set back my sunset wedding and most of heisens first stuff back, no offense. And yes my one heisenbastid is outstretching all, lol.
You saying she has beans to offer? Would definitely be interested.