#Heisenbeans Genetics

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
With me id probably be federal if they caught me going full tilt id have almost 200 plants outside and close to 100 inside counting clones in the cloning machine. If i run 2 cloners for outside plants that would be 72 more.

If they counted various stems laying around id prob have over a 1000 lol i try to burn em all but you will see them laying around here and their.
Good too know. I actually use my skinnier branches as natural pipe cleaners . Gonna have to stop that. Had the thought but damn are they handy..

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Don't get caught. Holy shit. I moved from VA to a legal state, thank god. MOVE! The feds like to make examples out of people so don't be that example. Hopefully you're not in the SE.
I loved in the Carolinas for awhile and wouldn't dare grow. I love Mary Jane shes my main thing but the treat cannabis like its crack. Some places are just a little behind. First place I met people who couldn't read.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Presidents are pussies who have to answer to Courts and worthless Senators and House Reps. Now Emperor or King , them's titles worth wearing.
I believe in a actual functioning society leaders will rise from the people by choice. There is no choice in any of this. The only worthy kings and leaders in history are cut down. Or shot in the head these days.