#Heisenbeans Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

Ghost x GG#4, huh? I tried to trade one of those packs here to no avial. (other than catching shit for even thinking about it...LOL) Seems they may have traversed into "rarity" status now that H has moved on. Hmmmm.

Smells like?

Nice plant man. You are rockin it over there.

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
Hey gwheels...do you get that soapy fresh smell after you smoke? Mine is lemon/lime pine as well. Most stuff doesnt have a unique smell after you burn it. Usually just smells like weed, but the adub and glue put off a distinct smell. I was just wondering if you got the same thi g going on.
That fresh, Irish soap aroma is the shit. I look for plants that push that aroma. My favorite OG leaning East Cake cut takes that aroma and builds on it — like a sour lemon candy factory next to a leather tannery. She makes dope hash too.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Ghost x GG#4, huh? I tried to trade one of those packs here to no avial. (other than catching shit for even thinking about it...LOL) Seems they may have traversed into "rarity" status now that H has moved on. Hmmmm.

Smells like?

Nice plant man. You are rockin it over there.
It’s the most unique smell. Loud as fuck. Gas and coffee and baby shit and skunks ass. She’s a head knocker too man fucking lights out hahaha. You should totally pop that pack you have or trade them to me lol
Thanks man that means a lot coming from you

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
It’s the most unique smell. Loud as fuck. Gas and coffee and baby shit and skunks ass. She’s a head knocker too man fucking lights out hahaha. You should totally pop that pack you have or trade them to me lol
Thanks man that means a lot coming from you
Well damn don’t hold her too close, I love them nasty, funky plants. They have the most heart 😤😤

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Shoreline Sour Diesel (Shoreline/Deadhead OG x ECSD) day 29 under 12/12.

@Heisenbeans buddy... we gotta have a talk about your gear here. I have these huge plants that stink to high heaven. Three phenotypes, all of them stretched 3x in 4 weeks. More to come in a few weeks.

View attachment 34363
Damn look at them skinny leaves. I bet them plants smell funky as all get out.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
That fresh, Irish soap aroma is the shit. I look for plants that push that aroma. My favorite OG leaning East Cake cut takes that aroma and builds on it — like a sour lemon candy factory next to a leather tannery. She makes dope hash too.
Sounds dope, love that Irish spring sandalwood terp profile.

Been hunting that terp profile down for a while. Had it a few times in the early 2000s with a couple strains most notably was a buddy's friends AK 47, shit was real nice.

I have a grape bubba cross going right now that had that smell in early flower and I got excited but it faded away into a grape mendo type smell.

Still got a few east cakes left, I'll keep a watch for some Irish spring. Cheers man