#Heisenbeans Genetics

how many you trying to stack>? just skip the ordering and send me an address and ill send them out for free.
Trying to stack a couple myself as well, I had a credit plus the sale so my total would come to 24 cents lol. Just grabbed the Ice cream punch, hoping to find something good out of that..maybe I should get a 2nd pack to be safe haha.

When do you expect to be dropping the GMOxBlueDream, definitely going to grab a couple packs of those.

Last edited:
Do you have recommendations on what setup. Price not too bog of a deal, I'd rather have a quality set up to guarantee quality product. I'm finding some kits online just not sure which one is best.

Hey man, SUPER appreciate any feed back. I'm looking for a setup now and was hoping you or anyone could point me in the right direction. Price isn't too big of a deal, I'd rather have a quality setup to guarantee quality product. Finding some kits online just want some pro opinions before I throw down🙌
Like the other guy mentioned, a closed loop would be best and you could make some good batches of live resin with that system as well I’m honestly not to familiar with what equipment is best at this point, been years since I’ve even looked at any of it. You will need a vac oven, size depends on how many 1lb runs you want to be able to purge at a time, I think the smalls can run like 2-4 batches at a time. It’s honestly real easy to make the stuff too, just have to know what temps to run and when or if you want to agitate.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Trying to stack a couple myself as well, I had a credit plus eight the sale my total would come to 24 cents lol. Just grabbed the Ice cream punch, hoping to find something good out of that..maybe I should get a 2nd pack to be safe haha.

When do you expect to be dropping the GMOxBlueDream, definitely going to grab a couple packs of those.
I'm gonna make some killer crosses this coming up year when I get a few months caught up to do some personal shit.

GCG

Dinosaur
Black Friday is getting expensive. Between the pre-sale and this one I'm 12 packs in. Somehow managed to miss one though. Hopefully a pack or two of Purple Crunch go unpaid and I'll get another chance, not that I need them. Have black Friday orders with 6 banks but Heison and GPS got my biggest order. 37 packs total 12 being Heison/GPS.

All 3 seeds are above ground, very excited to see these plants in flower!

View attachment 32921

Edit: Please excuse the dirty tray, Going to wash it now!
I believe I will start some of those myself. Will wait till after the "New Moon" for the "planting" days to start.
Let’s grow together...I popped all 6 hoping to find an Orange Daiquiri leaner. All of them germinated-1 was culled.
9DD339EA-38A1-48F7-8848-462B0F32F300.jpeg

The Sundae Cakes I have going are cruising along and are showing real promise. They’re about 1-2 weeks ahead of these.

Black Friday is getting expensive. Between the pre-sale and this one I'm 12 packs in. Somehow managed to miss one though. Hopefully a pack or two of Purple Crunch go unpaid and I'll get another chance, not that I need them. Have black Friday orders with 6 banks but Heison and GPS got my biggest order. 37 packs total 12 being Heison/GPS.
I was hoping to find a few better deals at other places, but could find nothing that came close to rivaling their 50% off. Best bargain around.