#Heisenbeans Genetics

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
A DUBView attachment 29275View attachment 29276View attachment 29277View attachment 29278
Sept 1 started 12 12 so a little over 8 weeks under 8 qb132 3000k and 4000k there whole lives. I'm an LED and HB believer. Now if I can stop f@cking up my f and d system I'll be all set. I broke the bulkhead during move yesterday. The pics arent the greatest either. Will get some early cure pics when I go back and fix the system.
The darker purple phenos in the tent are MAC x AAW
The final pics are tester nugs taken @ 8 weeks flower. Been testing These all dayyy.
Can't wait for trim jail to begin. Sticky ✂ 4 sure
Nice.........!

TrichsRus

Well since I dont post pics...here's my experience with Heisenbeans. I got BBC on first drop, those had problems. Those were replaced, hassle-free. I had 4 GG4 s1s. All had the same flavor and structure, all finished at around 8 weeks. 1 took 10 weeks, it was a lot beefier, but not as dense. The others were rocks. Not really yeilders, a lot of stretch, no colas. Highly potent, highly flavorful. 4 bridezillas, 3 mimicked the GG4. 1 had to have been a cake leaner. Huge calyxes, extremely frosty. It had a twinkie flavor. It took about 9 weeks to finish, not a huge yielder. Also very tall, lanky, stretchy. I had 1 BBC make it to flower. This thing was a huge yielder, golf ball buds, no colas, very tasty. I didnt get any banana Terps. Mine was a berry-ish, woody flavor. Potent, but not like the glue or its crosses.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Set up an account on GPS site, good genetics and great prices , Save all Your money like a Troll for the 17th drop, You wont be sorry, just broke . Ramen noodles are what separates Heroes like us and mere mortals.
Black Friday will be the ticket. I have a pile of shit about to go up. That sale will be epic.

Heres some pics I reposted from IG of people growing my seeds. Not sure if they hang out here or not.

GMO Cake

IMG_20191110_091110_662.jpg

Space Gorilla

IMG_20191109_180037_857.jpg

East Coast Stardawg

IMG_20191109_174110_000.jpg

Gmoozy

IMG_20191109_175932_497.jpg

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Black Friday will be the ticket. I have a pile of shit about to go up. That sale will be epic.

Heres some pics I reposted from IG of people growing my seeds. Not sure if they hang out here or not.

GMO Cake

View attachment 29375

Space Gorilla

View attachment 29376

East Coast Stardawg

View attachment 29377

Gmoozy

View attachment 29378
I bet the Governor just hates being Your Quality Control Manager having to smoke that stuff up to test potency and taste, what a burden lol. Can I apply?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

mjw42

dandyrandy

Something about that adub... my GMOozy makes me forget what the fuck I was just doing all the time. Like forget what I'm saying halfway through the sentence, and I'm not even that high lmao.
I haven't tried gmoozy yet. It will be done in a couple of weeks like the others. I just clipped some small limbs that were falling from the adub and the gg4. Let them dry and the adub I like very much. Looking forward to trying them all soon. I did have some early balls at 4 weeks or so. Just 2 nodes. I didn't pull them just wanted to see what they did. They dried up. No nanners in anything at 7 weeks. Nice yields and lovely smells. They have overcome my cheap Amazon carbon filter. I'll have to spend a bit more and go back to phresh. I'm glad I got in on the old order system before the switch to GPS. Nothing against GPS. I have one GPS strain running this cycle. I was kind of down on the stardawg strains. Just a bit to much sd influence. Had to run several to find a taste I liked.