#Heisenbeans Genetics

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
How tall are your plants? They don’t look tall enough to have a 1.5” diameter stalk. Or is the 1.5” circumference?
Yeah circumference. They’ll be plenty big enough in 9 weeks though for 2” diameter stalks though. These were vegged for 4 weeks. They’re right between 14” and 16” in height currently. I am expecting them to triple in size by end of flower (OG/Skunk x Sour D lineage).

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Lol I sure hope you guys are enjoying these genetics cause some of them was a pain in the ass to make lol. So many fire as shit pics coming out here and on IG I'm tickled to death I actually made those seeds.
Great job to everyone posting here.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Yeah circumference. They’ll be plenty big enough in 9 weeks though for 2” diameter stalks though. These were vegged for 4 weeks. They’re right between 14” and 16” in height currently. I am expecting them to triple in size by end of flower (OG/Skunk x Sour D lineage).
That’s about a half inch diameter, which is closer to where I thought it should be. Thanks for the clarification. Plants look good.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
5 Black Banana Cookies-these were from 1st pre-order drop. 6 of 7 popped and 1 stalled/was culled. If I can get 1 worthy of a second run I’ll be thrilled. Middle 1 is somewhat mutant.
View attachment 28237
Excited to see how these turn out for ya, I've got one bbc going right now but can't seem to make the damn thing look happy... it's numbers have been damn near perfect the entire grow, and it's roots and leaves look good, but it just droops all day and night

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Lol I sure hope you guys are enjoying these genetics cause some of them was a pain in the ass to make lol. So many fire as shit pics coming out here and on IG I'm tickled to death I actually made those seeds.
You should be tickled, I have chewed on many promises of the promised land and lost but these are about as close to promised as it gets. I dont need to say it but well done. I have some gmoozy and bbc X adub that are just beautiful at 6 weeks and as good as any seeds at twice the price.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I made an IG today!! My goal is to be tagged in a post on your page one day.

HMU. @TerpyTyrone on Insta y'all!!!