#Heisenbeans Genetics

Once upon a time there was a guy named Hotwired. He never posted any pictures and everyone called him a noob. Then he posted a picture of a nice round butt................and was bant. But now something has changed and Hotwired has returned. And he has a pic of a bud!! :oops:

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Awe shit you all been here without me well shit.. Well in walks the cookie monstar Ha I never dug riu forums only there for gteenpoint and found a heisen so here I am pre rolled forum cut in hand . much luv guys be back with a heisengrower pretty darn soon. Can't wait to see all yours guys work as well. Let's Go...

What's that?
Me? If so, that is a mid from Dutch Passion called Glueberry OG. I've been an Attitude fem buyer for a very long time. 10 years ago I had the original s1's of Pineapple Express from G13 Labs and the original s1's of OG18 from Reserva Privada. Some of the best weed I have ever grown. Both companies lost the originals about 5 or 6 years back. I lost both of mine after a heart attack 5 years ago. Made many many people very sad. Losing the weed, not the heart attack lol.

I gave "samples" to 1 friend and in 5 days he had 20 friends wanting to contact me. A week later he had 100 more from the original 20. I never saw or heard from any of them for 5 years. Just the way I liked it :giggle: