#Heisenbeans Genetics

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
So if understood well, the cuts will perform differently depending how the original cut was found? Will it be the same for their offspring?
Could you please detail those information?
That would be great to know which are for hydro growers with HPS, which ones can be done by Led Grower in soil? And which ones can go outdoor?

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
So if understood well, the cuts will perform differently depending how the original cut was found? Will it be the same for their offspring?
Could you please detail those information?
That would be great to know which are for hydro growers with HPS, which ones can be done by Led Grower in soil? And which ones can go outdoor?
Not necessarily, it just means the plant was in hydro at the time it was discovered so it was at its prime and stood out. The people I know that have grown it says it's a bitch. She's difficult to grow but that doesn't mean her offspring will be I have 2 now i just flipped and they both look nice and no issues

Tom2m

💩 🤡💩
Not necessarily, it just means the plant was in hydro at the time it was discovered so it was at its prime and stood out. The people I know that have grown it says it's a bitch. She's difficult to grow but that doesn't mean her offspring will be I have 2 now i just flipped and they both look nice and no issues
Ok understood: the fire will be exacerbated in the offspring, but "bitch to grow" will not be passed on! I wish genetics were easy like this when I was at school! Much easier than Mendel!

led1k

Really Active Member
Ok understood: the fire will be exacerbated in the offspring, but "bitch to grow" will not be passed on! I wish genetics were easy like this when I was at school! Much easier than Mendel!
I don't think that's an accurate statement based on what was said. Where did you get the "fire exacerbated" part from? A plant "stood out" and "people I know that have grown it says it's a bitch".
H said the two he has "look nice and no issues". So it could be the offspring, the environment they're in, or a combination. Or a bunch of stuff we don't yet get. Give them a try and see how they do in your environment?

Promedz

Zeus
So happy right now got some really good smoke to hold me off till my tent is done...
Are those from Attitude? I've had a lot of attitude freebies not pop. I have really good germ rates (popping tails) too so just an FYI.
yes they are... I’ve had a 95.87372621 percent success from attitude seeds from packs to freebies. I’ll be adding more to the pile tomorrow when my April promo comes in

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Anyone else have trouble sprouting bridezilla?
Only 2 out of 7 barely cracked after a 24 hour soak.
I went ahead and put all of them in tall peats.
We shall see...
Seeds are still a little new. Give em time. Mine all germed in 48 hours and a couple took 4 days. The next batches will be dried in the branches and sorted in a sorter. Newer seeds just take a little longer.