Heisen csi karma + more outdoor

Thepipe

Really Active Member
Triangle kush s1 #1 double bagged with 4mil bags and it still reeks through both... smells like citrus pine and skunky... taste is "woodsy" pine earth... 3 heavy smokers left 1 bowl half finished ... no coughs...very heavy body stone with enough energy to almost do stuff lol...stone creeps up on you... mind you this is literally just dried outdoor grown

Thepipe

Really Active Member
Strain review for csi trainwreck S1... from 3 people on 1 joint ... "it tastes really good but now I'm a retard".... omg what if I need help with "child's name"... they were impressed by taste smell and potency... taste and smell earthy and lime....an almost unbelievable amount of mumbles

Thepipe

Really Active Member
Og kush x triangle kush smoke report

"Fruity smell almost citrus, or lemon still smells a bit like weed though. Pine sol smell. Slow burning. Tastes kinda like pine sol too. Medium smoothness. Little cough not much. 2 small hits and I’m good. Not as sticky as some others but definitely sticky. Not a creeper. From the chest into the head buzz. Half a regular size bowl and all 3 of us are good. A bowl the size of a thumbnail all the way around. The best one buzz wise so far. She says, I don’t know what this is but it’s awesome."

Thepipe

Really Active Member
Grape punch review
Smells like smashed green grapes with slight minty smell. Maybe slight minty taste....cant pinpoint it. Piney maybe. Good flavor tho. Burns nice and slowly. Good head buzz. Relaxing.

Thepipe

Really Active Member
Topanga wedding just barely dried

TW...smells earthy, kind of like fresh hay. Sticky. Burns slow. Nice flavor. Familiar taste but can't pinpoint it. Good for nausea. Nice head and body buzz.

Thepipe

Really Active Member
Topanga canyon 2 just barely dried

TC2. Smells like fresh cut cucumber. Kinda sticky which we like. Tastes earthy. Mild . Nice buzz. Relaxing. Head high. Im noticing nice pain relief with this one too. Didn't even finish the bowl pack and both of us smoked from it.

Thepipe

Really Active Member
Insane ice cream
IIC- mandarin orange smell. A little sticky witch is nice because that means it’ll burn slower. Too dry and it burns the back of your throat. Tastes stale to me. Doesn’t taste anything like it smelled. Smooth even though it’s extra dry. Orange rind flavor. Potency isn’t really high. Took 3 hits and still not feeling it. Not a favorite. Least favorite out of all them so far.... 20 minutes later super creeper was added not disappointed anymore

Lemon trees x zkittlez
Great smell, similar to banana kush. Sticky which is good.
Fairly smooth.
Didn’t even finish the bowl pack and she’s got a nice buzz.

Durban poison
Citrusy smell, almost lemon. A little sticky, not overly sticky. Earthy taste, grounded and natural. Not a bad flavor. They like the taste, it’s a little dryer than the rest have been, not as smooth. Mellow buzz. Head and body high.

Josh d og 1
Burns slow to medium, very sticky. Not a bad taste, reminds them of a tennis ball. Strong taste. Flavor is good, smooth no burn. Head high, relaxed, no anxiety. Less than one bowl between 2 people and they were good as to potency.

Blueberries and oranges
They said it smelled like orange sherbet before I even told them that was part of the genetics
It took 1 normal size bowl between the 3 of us and we were all good

Banana cocktail
Smooth
Piney banana peel
Took a bowl to feel it
**** said it was good
I thought it had good bag appeal, was piney with a head high

Last edited:

Thepipe

Really Active Member
Top left csi bubblegum x gsc
Top right greenline organic alien cookies x cherries and cream
Bottom greenline organic gushers x grape pie x animal cookies 20210724_134656.jpg