Heisen csi karma + more outdoor

Thepipe

Really Active Member
First pic triangle kush s1 1 and 2 on bottom triangle kush of kush in back
2nd pic triangle kush s1 1 and 2 on left triangle kush x og kush on right
3rd pic triangle kush 1

4th pic triangle kush 2
5th pic triangle kush x og kush 20200924_103846.jpg20200924_103839.jpg20200924_103856.jpg20200924_103904.jpg20200924_103916.jpg

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Looks great dude, hope you get quite the haul! I have a lot of those same CSI strains in the queue, watching closely, and liking what I'm seeing!

Thepipe

Really Active Member
Looks great dude, hope you get quite the haul! I have a lot of those same CSI strains in the queue, watching closely, and liking what I'm seeing!
Thanks... it won't be as much as I had in previous years but as I said earlier I haven't been able to do this for a couple years and got a late start with covid... the csi triangle kush s1s and og kush cross seem to be doing the best followed by the lemon tree x zkittlez and the josh d og... the durban s1 smells the best of everything

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
Looks like quite the grow your got there, not sure if someone told ya or gave ya the tip during this grow. if it was me, all edible smoking or eating products should always be using used in food grade containers ( also your water hoses need to be food grade or the uv will drench in bad things into the hose and they are not regulated for food and smoke based things ) hopefully those touts are food grade, if not take it as a correction for next season ?

point is food grade containers even if you picked food grade buckets , they are only 10-15% more and you can use them many times and then some and as along as you don’t abuse em. it will def be worth it vs consuming plastic and that worry .

im not the one who made this up and there is much regulation on this and it’s not “bro sci”, If it was me , next time food grade anything plastic if it has uv (exp the pots and hoses )

Thepipe

Really Active Member
Looks like quite the grow your got there, not sure if someone told ya or gave ya the tip during this grow. if it was me, all edible smoking or eating products should always be using used in food grade containers ( also your water hoses need to be food grade or the uv will drench in bad things into the hose and they are not regulated for food and smoke based things ) hopefully those touts are food grade, if not take it as a correction for next season ?

point is food grade containers even if you picked food grade buckets , they are only 10-15% more and you can use them many times and then some and as along as you don’t abuse em. it will def be worth it vs consuming plastic and that worry .

im not the one who made this up and there is much regulation on this and it’s not “bro sci”, If it was me , next time food grade anything plastic if it has uv (exp the pots and hoses )
I had been using fabric pots up until this year ... I hadn't thought about food safe totes... After I read your suggestion I researched my totes and the company says they are bpa free and safe for food storage... However I don't think these will make it more than another year

Burned Haze

Really Active Member
I was just trying to be helpful cause look at so many growers they will be using stuff like tires or things that aren’t food grade and haven’t been told or don’t realize that. Big thing is that hose thing (flexzilla hoses are food grade and they may not last forever but for bangflr you buck they are easy to get and food grade and work great and I would def vouch for em . I def use mine to death )

Thepipe

Really Active Member
I was just trying to be helpful cause look at so many growers they will be using stuff like tires or things that aren’t food grade and haven’t been told or don’t realize that. Big thing is that hose thing (flexzilla hoses are food grade and they may not last forever but for bangflr you buck they are easy to get and food grade and work great and I would def vouch for em . I def use mine to death )
I wasn't offended at all...I thought it was a good suggestion... Not sure what hose thing you're referring to though

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Flexilla stuff is great all around. Their pneumatic hoses make life so much better too.

Thepipe

Really Active Member
1st durban poison smells like black licorice
2nd banana cocktail smells like banana peel and something else fruity20200929_094554.jpg20200929_094559.jpg

Thepipe

Really Active Member
1st white og smells hashy and skunky
2nd left white og middle grape punch right fuel berry
3rd fuel berry smells like light kerosene and fruit cocktail
4th grape punch about half of this plant snapped off... I broke it earlier this season and patched and propped it up broke at the knuckle it formed smells light artificial grape and some Hawaiian punch

20200929_094637.jpg20200929_094631.jpg20200929_094654.jpg20200929_094645.jpg

Thepipe

Really Active Member
1st triangles on left triangle x og kush on right
2nd triangle
3rd triangle
4th triangle x og kush
All smell pretty much the same piney and gassy hint of some citrus 20200929_094706.jpg20200929_094725.jpg20200929_094720.jpg20200929_094733.jpg

Thepipe

Really Active Member
1st insane ice cream smells like strawberry ice cream but more intense
2nd lemon tree x zkittlez smells mostly like lemon zest and a sweetness I can't figure out
3rd blueberries and oranges very strong orange with a touch of skunk... blueberry scent has completely disappeared

20200929_094827.jpg20200929_094834.jpg20200929_094841.jpg