Heathen's Basterds

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
She is a flood and drain beauty. With the stature i could run the 315 in the 32 special with this strain (it will keep short enough).

I think i will bust out a couple of those nugs and fill the bong. I just cleaned it..

Its Hammer Time :D I refuse to post the video link...lol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
🍇🧙‍♂️💥
Grape God of Fire !

Man I am looking forward to this one!

The Grape Stomper God Bud !
If its funky its Gods Grape Toe Jam !

Oh and that lettuce face...that is my barometer if i am really high....its not funny until i hit a threshold and then i cant stop laughing. I just have to think about it. I have been testing it all day.

Ok i just tested...i am really high...the lettuce...ROFL

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
🍇🧙‍♂️💥
Grape God of Fire !

Man I am looking forward to this one!

The Grape Stomper God Bud !

Oh and that lettuce face...that is my barometer if i am really high....its not funny until i hit a threshold and then i cant stop laughing. I just have to think about it. I have been testing it all day.
[/QUOTE I havn't nailed down a name for the GodStomper chuck yet , maybe Heathen GodStomper I don't fucking know but it should be good tasting and have some decent eye appeal . You know I will be sending out to the Warband. Lettuce face LMAO that is some funny shit . that pic lmao.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
HGH - God Bud x Heathen Hammer and 4th Gear x Heathen Hammer - Rock Crusher will be next chucks . Found the t shirt pic for HGH View attachment 52643
Ill be wanting one of those shirts in medium please.
Also in other news hymns to ianna Chuck's are coming along beautifully. East Coast Heathen Kush, ECHK for short. ((ECSDxBubba Kush)xHeathen Hammer)IMG_20200313_113556.jpg
Only one small mid branch. Can't wait to desee the rest of the plant.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I actually found that if you toss 95% of the capsule machine it works. i just need something to hold them up :D

1st 100 are done. And i made sure to not be baked when i make them to see....and you do get stoned making capsules if you do not wear gloves and it is all over your hands. so every time.

:)
20200315_103854[1].jpg
Then i took 120 ml of coconut oil and made gummies with that. It is a double batch but i adjusted things to be like the recipe that was posted on the forum.

Thats great...but i dont know what the fuck i did. It should have made a double batch or so but it didnt make very many. These might be very scary. I will try one when they set :D

20200315_111736[1].jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I will make another 100 and get them moving tomorrow. An assortment of gummy flavors too.

the sour cherry are really tasty.

I cant try any of the new ones i licked all the spoons and ate a table spoon (15 caps) of the oil. This time i also put the lethicin in the oil during infusion SO the gummies are all smooth like real candy.

Honing in on them now.. LOL