Heathen's Basterds

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
SBS beans practically jump out of skins in 24, just sayin. Burnt up a few, lol, got hot here again in the closet, but think I got some up. Well done, pal, fresh, vigorous. Hope to have pics after a bit. Thankee again
Awesome , You grow out 2 girls full term with updates good or bad and smoke report and You have a pack of top shelf Heathen comin Your way in appreciation

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Based on that post alone YouGrow , You got a pack of flame , My choice of chuck, ( Something GOOD) comin ur way from Bad Santa!
Just saw this...you my illegitimate bastard are one fuckin horrible person, having me get all excited for something months away. You and @NoWaistedSpace are taking over my tent next. Followed by @Phylex tbd x again and @macsnax ddb. 1459301689_PHAT.gif
Had some Heathen creations land earlier this week. Absolutely awesomesauce!!! 😍😗😘😙😚🤗
Fuck me but what to grow next keeps getting harder and harder to decide. Lmfao.
how i feel everyday...really hard to decide...19a182e14108e9e0d2c834dc38b2390b.gif

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Who doesn't like ass shiver? I prefer Women like this, spit in the eye of societies tyranny types
I dig it, I'm a fan of any woman, who's cute, got ass and can handle a gun.
188c272c0bdfcaea59cc67f824e39a02.gif
Dude You , Jesse , Bodyne and Lady Svetlana only people with these seeds by the way.
The exclusivity of it makes me want to save a few for the future. Still got a lot of life ahead of me. Heres one you may fancy.22725088.gif

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
How's your pollenated ladies looking? Just wondered if I need to do something different.
I will take pics tonight , I had sprayed down the 2 flowering girls that had been hit by the Orange Sundae Male before putting the 2nd God Bud girl in tent that got hit with Your pollen. So hopeful that Your pollen took and no crossover . So I know I will have Orange Sundae x God Bud regs ( Orange God 45 ) and Orange Sundae x Adub regs . ( Sundae Dub ) , They will harvest in 3 and 4 weeks respectively so not enough time for any Adub crossover to them for seeds to be mature , if the Adub pollen is good then the 2nd God Bud girl will be loaded with seeds I dusted it really hard , ( full vial ) . Fingers crossed .

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
I will take pics tonight , I had sprayed down the 2 flowering girls that had been hit by the Orange Sundae Male before putting the 2nd God Bud girl in tent that got hit with Your pollen. So hopeful that Your pollen took and no crossover . So I know I will have Orange Sundae x God Bud regs ( Orange God 45 ) and Orange Sundae x Adub regs . ( Sundae Dub ) , They will harvest in 3 and 4 weeks respectively so not enough time for any Adub crossover to them for seeds to be mature , if the Adub pollen is good then the 2nd God Bud girl will be loaded with seeds I dusted it really hard , ( full vial ) . Fingers crossed .
Thx, just curious

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
That's gonna be VIAL!!! BIOHAZARD STRENGTH SHIT!

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
#2 top rt is a Girl!!!!! #1 top left no sign of sex yet , bottom row 3 and 4 both Males , They will go to Valhalla tonight but will post pics of all tonight , Kept the 2 best South Beach Sundaes , both inherited the incredible thick stalk and stems of the Orange Sundae Male and are tight stackers and most Indica leaning of the 7 I popped . Have a good carbon filter because the 6 of em all are pretty loud already.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Orange Sundae x Blackberry Hammer is lineage , Both the mother plants doubled in height from flip after topping. There F1 and with Orange Juice, Forum Cookies, Sundae Driver, Blackberry Kush and 9 Lb Hammer in there they could be all over the place . I myself will be looking for the tightest and more indica leaning phenos and flip em at about 2- 2.5 feet tall to keep the height under control .
These are gonna be given the best environmental conditions . my plan for them is a long veg until my a dub , MAC x AAW are done. Then its on
#2 top rt is a Girl!!!!! #1 top left no sign of sex yet , bottom row 3 and 4 both Males , They will go to Valhalla tonight but will post pics of all tonight , Kept the 2 best South Beach Sundaes , both inherited the incredible thick stalk and stems of the Orange Sundae Male and are tight stackers and most Indica leaning of the 7 I popped . Have a good carbon filter because the 6 of em all are pretty loud already.
Valhalla?