Heathen's Basterds

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Wow cool story bro! Ya really gotta be a collectable aficionado to know that shit. That goes back a ways huh. Shit man i turn 34 tomorrow and as long as I ever listened to games with my dad on the Yankee broadcast network with one of the greatest announcers ever. I'm in yanktown. We play them atleast 20 something times a year. We have some crazy streak going on in Camden yards. Hr I think.
Any way I can listen to a baseball game I do its not for everyone. I enjoy it while working alone.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Wow cool story bro! Ya really gotta be a collectable aficionado to know that shit. That goes back a ways huh. Shit man i turn 34 tomorrow and as long as I ever listened to games with my dad on the Yankee broadcast network with one of the greatest announcers ever. I'm in yanktown. We play them atleast 20 something times a year. We have some crazy streak going on in Camden yards. Hr I think.
Any way I can listen to a baseball game I do its not for everyone. I enjoy it while working alone.
Happy birthday man!!!
I was just a kid when all that went down. I was into it only a couple years then music and muscle cars caught my interest instead. Got rid of every single card I had including commons. Except a Jerry Rice rookie and Joe Montana signed card, I met him at a grocery store promo. I have a terrible short term but a decent long term memory.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
That would be a funny strain name though, mace lol.
Blunt force trauma is taken ;)
Some seed outfit has used Ragnarok too, but I refuse to acknowledge that when they mix a skunk I think and Exodus Cheese and try to call it Ragnorok? Really You use a Saxon created strain with that name ? Fuck Off , I will put out my own Ragnarok and they can suck it.