Heathen's Basterds

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I like learning about how different "telltale" characteristics appear in plants. What is each characteristic you listed in relation to order of pics?
If You look at 1 You see the leaf twist, maybe its Me but nearly every Sundae Driver / Driver x's I grow starts with the leaf twisting in them and not only because they are growing fast , the raised very pronounced veins in the leaves I see in a lot of cookie crosses 1 and 4 look to be more Cookie/Driver leans and 3 and 4 look more of a mix of both parents , but what do I know lol. Lots of Kushes I have grown the leaves don't have the pronounced veins and almost look more flat . More pronounced serrations of the edges of the leaves too.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Heathen, You should plant those 2 strains I sent your way. They are excellent.
Damned if I didn't send you the last pack of CnC I had. lol
I got a 1/2 pack left
I got 3 packs of the "other" Cnc! lol
I'll have to see what is there when they arrive, I have Jelly Pie, a single Granddaddy Genius , Adub , and God Bud , Wedding Pie , Serrequel in veg right now plus the Heathen hammers and South Beach Sundaes from my chucks to run thru first but then its CNC time and I will throw down some of Your mystery beans.

NoWaistedSpace

PICK YOUR OWN
I'll have to see what is there when they arrive, I have Jelly Pie, a single Granddaddy Genius , Adub , and God Bud , Wedding Pie , Serrequel in veg right now plus the Heathen hammers and South Beach Sundaes from my chucks to run thru first but then its CNC time and I will throw down some of Your mystery beans.
It's hard to choose what to plant next with limited space.
I sent you Original Somas Somango x WW Sagmeen? Worked with The WW 1st. and GHS WW x WW. You might be impressed with their outcome. lol

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I GOT ONE COOL MAILMAN !!!! I sent reg bubble mailer to Tito and Spyralout Friday , yesterday mailman that I have had for years comes to My place and hands Me 2 customs declaration slips and tells Me the Supervisor was going to send em back which He says takes a week or 2 because they felt it had more than just papers in it so I fill em out and He takes em back after I gave Him 7 extra bucks and is putting them in outbox personally , pays to drink beers with your mail guy every now and then.

Texagonian

Outlaw
Omertà is a breeder , Serrequel is a chuck He made, Oaktree X Ocean Beach Ripper, Hard hitting anti PTSD , Insomnia ect strain bred by a Vet for a Vet , had to buy and run. Just had to.
Hey @Heathenraider , just been catching up here and just gotta say good stuff man. I also checked into the omertà seed co. They definitely look like they have some excellent things going on. Thanks for sharing them with us. I keep finding not and more ways to spend my cheddar😂 it’s also way cool they are vets hooking vets up.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I GOT ONE COOL MAILMAN !!!! I sent reg bubble mailer to Tito and Spyralout Friday , yesterday mailman that I have had for years comes to My place and hands Me 2 customs declaration slips and tells Me the Supervisor was going to send em back which He says takes a week or 2 because they felt it had more than just papers in it so I fill em out and He takes em back after I gave Him 7 extra bucks and is putting them in outbox personally , pays to drink beers with your mail guy every now and then.
This just sounds odd. What did the slips say?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
If seeds are for novelty purposes....until we all go legal. What a pain in the ass for seed sellers.

I am going to cut a piece of the next real estate sign close to the house. If i am shipping seeds i dont need much space.

For breeder packs though what a pain in the ass. For selling a seed. The seed may be 30% fire but as a seed it is inert