Crab Meal 4.75 Cups
Langbeinite 4.75 Tablespoons
Kelp Extract 4.75 Teaspoons
Mineral Sand 4.75 Cups
Dolomite 4 Cups
Epson Salt 1/4 cup.
Humic/Fulvic 1 Cup
Bokashi Bran 2 Cups

Currently Growing 3 Tacky Glue's I got from a fantastic grower on RIU, #5, #6, #9 were his selections from the seeds he started.

Left 2 back right 1 are the Tacky Glue's Front right is the Bandit Breath from the same dude. The buds he showed me looked amazing, didn't have time to chill and smoke sadly.
The Bandit Breath was in a DIY SIP and din't like it, recovered from a bit of root rot and she's been in flower for 7 days today.

Mr.Head

Tacky Glue's Root quick, I did some reading and sterilized my clone collars and cloner and have upped my success huge.

The veg area. @Turpman inspired me to go two tier and utilize my space better seen his tent and had to do it :). The heat from my LED's is good for my cloner too. The upper light is about 60 watts of gen.1 EB Strips. The lower is 3x vero 29 cobs turned down to 35-42ish watts so I didn't need to run fans on the CPU coolers and wouldn't have too much heat going up to the next tier. Fans need to be added and more wattage to the upper tier.

The lower left is 4 Alien StarDawg X Monster Cookies the 5th is a Knuckleheads Stash it's a (Alien Stardawg X Monster Cookies) x Excalibur from Area51 genetics which is OG18 X Stardawg, I think he goes by a different name now. Second shelf right side is another KHS with the stardawg stank. The lower is being kept due to pure OG Vineyness I wanna see what it do :) I tossed some Pollen to make the Knuckleheads Stash just random, first seed of the AS x MC I popped and the First Excalibur seed I popped. Worked out OK, I've grown quite a few. There's some pics on the other forum. Some got a little too airy...

Some Cuc's and Mater's getting ready for the outdoors, they were started a bit early we're still well below zero (Freezing) here lol.

The Air-Pot ontop of the tote is a DIY-Octopot filled with Coco a Tacky Glue #5 clone and .53 EC of Megacrop. I'll be putting this other #5 clone in a 1.7 liter starter pot and seeing what it do :) I gave the synthetic one a 2 day head start.

Last edited:

Mr.Head

Here's 3 of the 4 ASxMC
Stardawg Stank!
Sweetness
Triploid all over this one.

Not showing sex yet. Going to top clone and flower whenever. No real plans for these ones. Just the next.

They stretched a bit more than I normally allow and the nutrient issues are from a late transplant. They are in 3 gallons now.

Mr.Head

yeah boi! subbed!
Nice. I’m sticking around to watch this grow 👍🏻
Nice :) Thanks for stoppin in. I'll try and keep this one updated a bit better than the last one.

I'll have some Chucker Paradise testers coming up soon, they'll be started the second I get em, and once I get some of this other stuff sexed and figure out what I'm doing with it I'll be starting my Ghost OG Bastards I got from @Heisenbeans

Mr.Head

Some of my Favorite plants

This ones @Genuity creation. Fireballs. You can get this at Breeders Boutique but they have translated the name to VuurBallen I believe. This was 12/12 from seed in a 1.5-2 gallon. Organic as per usual ;)
Bodhi Love Triangle.

Here's some Knuckleheads Stash couple of the nicer, tighter, pheno's.
Here's a Lee Roy From Rare Dankness.

Mr.Head

Bodhi Blue Tara. Legit the prettiest plant I've grown and photographed. Yield was Fantastic smell was a little light but nice, good if you don't like the loud I suppose :). Bag appeal seals the deal though. I like Bodhi's stuff, short veg good stretch solid producers on nearly everything I've grown save that Love Triangle, that's the only short plant I've got from him

Gage Green Grape Stomper OG

I like these leaf on finished full plant shots. They really show what you get.

That Grape Stomper OG was Fuego as fuck. Wish I made seeds of her. I'm going to grab some Hazeman shit someday and get some of that fire back. He's got Gage's cuts if I'm not mistaken, the plants he puts out sure look like it.

I'd sell my dog for a real deal cut of that Sour Grapes lol.

Mr.Head

This weather is giving me fucking fits. 18*C to 3 inches of snow and -5 back up to 15 tomorrow. I need this shit to stabilize as it's hard to keep this room stable in this shit.

So I'll have some nice colours lol. They seem happy enough. Going to give 'em some kelp and epson salts. next watering and see if I can get 'em to darken up a bit.

Coming up on 3 weeks of flower.

Mr.Head

looks like my veg is coming out 3:3 with 1 KHS 2 ASxMC's female. The males will be kept for another week or so to make sure. These girls are all showing visible preflower pistils. The ones looking males however are being slower to show which is kinda of weird, so we'll check back in a week or so, gave them one more watering to see if they'd express a little more before I make my final decisions.

ASxMC 1 slow poke
ASxMC 3 much taller.
IMG_1044.JPG
KHS 4 Some thinning out is in order.
IMG_1046.JPGIMG_1045.JPG

Mr.Head

Subbed,, you seem to have similar tastes in strains as me. I'd kill to get a pack of that Blue Tara...............currently got 2 pheno's of Hazeman's Elephant Stomper(Purple Elephant x Aloha Grape Stomper) 2 weeks into 12-12, along side 2 LVTK's, 2 Texas Butter, an Eagle Scout and a Stardawg. I'll let ya know how the Stompers go.
Sounds like you got some nice variety in there.

thanks for tuning in. I'll get back to those Blue Tara's someday. I still got most the pack.

Pretty sure I fucked up my Heisenbeans because I forgot to close a window came in the next day and the room was a fridge... this weathers annoying me :(

Happy 4:20 everyone.

Mr.Head

IMG_1077.JPGIMG_1078.JPGIMG_1071.JPGIMG_1073.JPGIMG_1074.JPGIMG_1075.JPGIMG_1076.JPG

Here's some flower shots at 5 weeks. Last 2 shots are Bandit Breath the rest are Tacky Glue Pheno's.

#5 is my favorite. It's the nice fat cola. It's the one I had picked out to keep an eye on since I got the cuts and it's the one packing on the weight the hardest. They will all be ran again.

All sorts of deficiencies. Flowered in 3 gallons should have been 10-15 gallons to give them enough soil to get through flower.

Debating if I want to order a 4x4 or 5x5. The 5x5 is cheaper so I'm leaning towards that.

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
Sounds like you got some nice variety in there.

thanks for tuning in. I'll get back to those Blue Tara's someday. I still got most the pack.

Pretty sure I fucked up my Heisenbeans because I forgot to close a window came in the next day and the room was a fridge... this weathers annoying me :(

Happy 4:20 everyone.
............................F2'S.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................all I'm saying on the matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sparrowhawk420

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 4708View attachment 4709View attachment 4703View attachment 4704View attachment 4705View attachment 4706View attachment 4707

Here's some flower shots at 5 weeks. Last 2 shots are Bandit Breath the rest are Tacky Glue Pheno's.

#5 is my favorite. It's the nice fat cola. It's the one I had picked out to keep an eye on since I got the cuts and it's the one packing on the weight the hardest. They will all be ran again.

All sorts of deficiencies. Flowered in 3 gallons should have been 10-15 gallons to give them enough soil to get through flower.

Debating if I want to order a 4x4 or 5x5. The 5x5 is cheaper so I'm leaning towards that.
5x5 all day, lol