HB Ghost OG Bastards

IrocZ

Really Active Member
Hahaha. Can't have those what if scenarios tearing me apart, lol. Just have to keep looking for more fire!

Over the years when I had plant problems, I was always on RIU trying to fix my babies. I had a buddy who never understood why I tried so hard to save every last plant. Just figured let it go, and get a better one. My thought, what if this is "the one" lol.

But the bastard is for sentimental value. One of Heisen's pre-drop specials. Even if she is average, she is special!

Mr.Head

View attachment 3263View attachment 3264

Wow! She started growing root hairs. I thought for sure that plant was dead.

Seeing as I got the cloner setup to save the bastard, I cut some Ice Cream clones to keep her company.

She looks rough, but hey she's alive
what the fuck! that's amazing lol.

Just dropped my 6 pack in the cup tonight time to find the best one! Figure the easiest way for that is a side by side.

IrocZ

Really Active Member

Here's the Ghost OG Bastard, alive and well, lol

She got some HB GG#4 S1's to keep her company. 3 of 6 popped within 24 hours of being placed in the shot glass, another 1 popped at 48 hours. The last 2 I cracked with a tweezers at 48 hours, but they still didn't make it.

And god damn I'm injury prone lately. Wasn't even smoking and crushed my thumb with a rubber mallet while trying to level some concrete pavers for a butterfly garden.

Doing everything 1 handed sucks!

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
View attachment 4372

She got some HB GG#4 S1's to keep her company. 3 of 6 popped within 24 hours of being placed in the shot glass, another 1 popped at 48 hours. The last 2 I cracked with a tweezers at 48 hours, but they still didn't make it.

And god damn I'm injury prone lately. Wasn't even smoking and crushed my thumb with a rubber mallet while trying to level some concrete pavers for a butterfly garden.

She looks healthy and happy. I feel for you having to do everything 1 handed. I broke my left hand in a car accident in February, and im left handed. I feel completely useless, have been having problems with it ever since, i can finally go back to work next Monday, but am still in a lot of pain. Hopefully you dont have any of the problems i am having with your hand healing

Mr.Head

View attachment 4372

I'll be watching yours. None of mine came up because I left a window open and the temp dropped below freezing. Completely forgot the window was even open it was so nice out the day before then over night it dropped like 20 degrees C.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
I'll be watching yours. None of mine came up because I left a window open and the temp dropped below freezing. Completely forgot the window was even open it was so nice out the day before then over night it dropped like 20 degrees C.
That sucks. That happened to me a couple times, it always happens when its a strain im dying to try and its the last couple seeds of it that i have.

IrocZ

Really Active Member
It's chop time over here for Ice Cream. The bastard and glue have been waiting patiently for the room to open, and have just been under some clone lights in the meantime. At the end of the week, all the pretty flowers will be chopped, the room cleaned, and they will get their shot at the "big show" lol. It's really a teeny-tiny show compared to you guys, lol