HB Ghost OG Bastards

IrocZ

Really Active Member
Started 4 out of my 8 HB Ghost OG Bastards yesterday. 2 Dr. Underground U-Pink Kush were also put in the DVD case as well.
Might be the best looking DVD I've seen in years...

1 of the 4 was cracked at arrival, so I don't expect germination on that one, but we will see. To be fair, the 4 I didn't start were the ones I judged to be the "safe-queens." So I saved the "better" looking ones. I mean hell, I got a pre-order coming with more seeds at some point in the near future.

I know the haters might hate on the fact that 1 seed showed up cracked, but lets take this in perspective. I was shipped 8 free seeds, when all I had done was inquire about a pre-order. That's fucking awesome customer service! Does anyone expect every single seed to be the next Ghost OG? Let's be realistic, I pretty much expect 1 bad seed in every bunch. It happens. When dealing with feminized "super-strains," I would expect the possibility of a hermie as well. Some of these plants are bound to have hermies in their "pedigree" bloodlines, which isn't Heisen's fault. So yes, there will be some bad seeds, but everything else will be amazing!

Looking forward to when the pre-orders ship, but I'm happy being a resident Ghost OG Bastard until then. I was already a "ghost" on RIU for years, only appearing for the HBs. I might just be the resident Ghost OG Bastard. I'm almost worried Heisen cloned me, and put me in a seed.

Thanks for seeds Heisen! From the beginning I knew the struggle would be real. The hater's would be pissed you were using "their" genetics. Acquiring that list of true "super-strains" in legit cut form, just to begin the process. The list goes on, there were many more battles in this war. You are a man among men.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Started 4 out of my 8 HB Ghost OG Bastards yesterday. 2 Dr. Underground U-Pink Kush were also put in the DVD case as well.
Might be the best looking DVD I've seen in years...

1 of the 4 was cracked at arrival, so I don't expect germination on that one, but we will see. To be fair, the 4 I didn't start were the ones I judged to be the "safe-queens." So I saved the "better" looking ones. I mean hell, I got a pre-order coming with more seeds at some point in the near future.

I know the haters might hate on the fact that 1 seed showed up cracked, but lets take this in perspective. I was shipped 8 free seeds, when all I had done was inquire about a pre-order. That's fucking awesome customer service! Does anyone expect every single seed to be the next Ghost OG? Let's be realistic, I pretty much expect 1 bad seed in every bunch. It happens. When dealing with feminized "super-strains," I would expect the possibility of a hermie as well. Some of these plants are bound to have hermies in their "pedigree" bloodlines, which isn't Heisen's fault. So yes, there will be some bad seeds, but everything else will be amazing!

Looking forward to when the pre-orders ship, but I'm happy being a resident Ghost OG Bastard until then. I was already a "ghost" on RIU for years, only appearing for the HBs. I might just be the resident Ghost OG Bastard. I'm almost worried Heisen cloned me, and put me in a seed.

Thanks for seeds Heisen! From the beginning I knew the struggle would be real. The hater's would be pissed you were using "their" genetics. Acquiring that list of true "super-strains" in legit cut form, just to begin the process. The list goes on, there were many more battles in this war. You are a man among men.
I think u got 8 cause 1 was cracked lol. I figured wth if it does something it does if not ill him an extra. Everyone else got 6 lol

IrocZ

Really Active Member
the fact i did it or remembered why i put 8 in the package? lol
All of the above!

How about paying enough attention to see the cracked seed, and tossing another 2 in.

I already felt that I got the "Special Edition" pack, with the upside down label, but now knowing I was the only one to get 8 seeds, it definitely is "HB Ghost OG Bastard Special Edition" lol.

IrocZ

Really Active Member

So I only got 1 Ghost OG bastard to poke out of the soil. Today I helped her shed her helmet.
Still have a ghost and a pink that had a tail and went into a peat pellet, but have not poked their heads out yet.

So, feeling like I had failed Heisen with my poor germination rates, I started wondering why my results. I've always started my seeds on top of my aquarium. I have a seedling heat mat, but the aquarium always had the right conditions. Turn's out my aquarium heater had died and the conditions were about 10 degrees colder than usual. Such is life.

I have an original HB Ghost OG bastard going(y)

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
embarrassed to say I got one HB up out of four tails, just transplanted and very lightly fed, just waitin to see takeoff, then puttin it in big container. I gotta get a thermostat for that dadgummed bean heatin pad. Killed some alien apple crosses, but did get a mac f2 up and some special reserve mac x aaw. Think the led in the closet keepin a tad too warm and causing the heat pad to warm too much, but what do I know, Im a dumbarse. Ain't takin pics till they look decent. But its alive!

IrocZ

Really Active Member
So I go to check on the Ghost OG Bastard, and she is laying there dead. Hmmm, she was perfect this morning...

Upon closer examination, she was broken off at her stem. Vandals!

Apparently, the locks should have been installed yesterday :mad:

Bastards can kiss their inheritance goodbye.