Hazeman seeds

Bud Jones

Really Active Member
Here’s some NDN guys Hazeman G13 hash plant . Run outdoor . Done October 10th . She yields on . Pulling two lbs’s out of a 44 gallon smart pot . Mold resistant and potent af .. Lemon floor cleaner nose first , than burnt rubber , bad breath and garlic notes . Highly recommended if you can find the right Pheno .. I found three distinct phenos in about thirty seeds .. one is definitely up there with all the elites ..76D08A5F-9ECE-422E-B830-D95ACF9A00AB.jpeg

SCJedi

Synergist
Here’s some NDN guys Hazeman G13 hash plant . Run outdoor . Done October 10th . She yields on . Pulling two lbs’s out of a 44 gallon smart pot . Mold resistant and potent af .. Lemon floor cleaner nose first , than burnt rubber , bad breath and garlic notes . Highly recommended if you can find the right Pheno .. I found three distinct phenos in about thirty seeds .. one is definitely up there with all the elites ..View attachment 35096
This helps me so much. That you for explaining the third pheno! I searched all over the internet yesterday looking for a solid writeup

He had so much stuff on his list but I'm like nooooooo I gotta get that madness it's always out when I email him. Want to get a blue dream cross and some lemon stomper too