Hazeman seeds

P

PosenOS2.0

Hazeman is a fellow Michigander, I've grown his seeds a few times. I don't think I've gotten a seed from him yet that hasn't popped and they have all been robust plants. My favorite from him is Durban Poison. I'm not convinced it's the same Durban that went around back in the 70's and 80's but it's still very nice. What's different is that he's got two distinct phenotypes, one is more Sativa dominant in it's growth pattern. The old School Durban smelled more of anise and less of lemon and only had one basic pheno, which was less potent but also a bit more "racy" of a buzz. His seem to be the same seeds as Dutch Passion's because they also have the two same phenotypes. The Sativa dominant pheno is the better of the two for sure, it's the keeper. It finishes just as fast, has the same basic taste as buzz (very up and busy, it almost feels like a true long growth Sativa, not quite but it's close) It grows huge compared with the more indica looking strain. As far as I know this is the fasted finishing Sativa around, although I'd be rather shocked if it's still an untouched landrace as is claimed. (But who knows, Durban might have gotten some indica crossed into it a thousand years ago).

He also sent me an Aloha White Widow X white shark (white widow X SK#1). I wasn't going to bother with them because white widow has always been rather blah of a smoke to me. Looks fantastic, but doesn't really taste or smell all that great and although it packs a punch the first couple times you smoke it, that's not enough to keep a strain going for me. I almost kept a male from them though because it had the markers for great genetics. Strong early growth like many males, but it also smelled better, it had 13 leaflets (blades) per leaf, which it probably got from the SK#1, which used to get 15 leaflets back in the day. I wouldn't run this current strain again unless plant limits are undone. As a sea of green I'm sure it would produce just fine, but it's not a great plant for production with limited plants.

From his more modern seed stock my favorite was a pack of BlueDream X White/Stardawg, which he sent me as testers. They were absolute monsters and I should run them again some day.

DC seeds has his stuff and that's a great shop to do business with absolutely first rate, I also have Hazeman's e-mail someplace (hazemanseeds@gmail.com if I remember correctly) and he will sell direct if you send him cash ($40 for 12 seeds and a free 12 pack comes with them). First He will send out a complete list of everything he has on offer to pick from and then he also sends directions on how to pay. This was the list he sent me last time. (edit it wouldn't post the list and I can't copy and paste it from the word doc, but trust me the list is freaking amazing, it goes on for pages)

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
I say right off , I'm a Hazeman fan. I have grown out, Fat Purple ( my all time fav), Durban Dream currently, strawberry cough and Blue bubba.There has been nothing but healthy frosty goodness all around all at a low investment cost. His bubba is some of the best anywhere. Plus freebies with every pack.
One of Durban dream phenos is straight blueberry, even more so than my Newberry , the other is an absolute monster yielder with more of a citrus , anise and skunk berry smell. Just saying.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Here are a couple of the grapes 13 I ran, one had a grape soda smell and the other smelled like berry candy. Both were nice but the flavor wasn't as strong as I'd like so I let them go but I did make f2s and a couple chucks with the grapes 13 male and I'm actually using a female from one of those chucks as my feminized mother father of my latest fem seeds I chucked.

pheno 2

Grape bubba, I still have this girl but she is stuck in between veg and flower. Her clones went into flower like mode even though I cut the clones in veg and they never received less than 19 hours of light a day?!? I'm keeping her because she is a frost monster and has that mendo grape flavor but if she doen't go back into full veg I'm not sure what I'll do because use her to make a few chucks.
IMG_20190411_100256_940.jpg

SCJedi

Synergist
Not a fanboy either but gonna work through a few lines. I have his 88 G-13 x Hashplant (2 packs), Grape Stomper G-13 Bx2, Grape Stomper Cut X Sour Grapes, Sour Grapes F4 (aka Grape Stomper), and Elephant Stomper.

Here is what I just did:

IMG_20190805_105248 - Copy.jpgIMG_20190805_105319 - Copy.jpg00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190805105441065_COVER - Copy.jpg

Oddly enough, I woke up the next day and everything was still floating. Instead of going into a panic I looked closer and could see over half had cracked and/or had tails. I have 25 now in Rockwool cubes with probably 22 tails. This is purely an open pollination with some light selection for a solid female and a solid male.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member

SCJedi

Synergist
Not a lot of differences other than color and height. I really only have one of the 9 that is still 95% green. The aroma is just a hashy spice aroma of some kind.

I'm not hunting but am just re-seeding with the 19 I got to live out of two packs. With that said I did pick out a couple of my favorites and may play around.

For example that green lady has a stalk like a male. She's built like a brick shit house.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Not a lot of differences other than color and height. I really only have one of the 9 that is still 95% green. The aroma is just a hashy spice aroma of some kind.

I'm not hunting but am just re-seeding with the 19 I got to live out of two packs. With that said I did pick out a couple of my favorites and may play around.

For example that green lady has a stalk like a male. She's built like a brick shit house.
If you end up playing with the green pheno and end up with some beans you want to part with I would be much obliged. If not, no worries. If I remember correctly, (my memory sucks) but I think I read somewhere that the bright green buds with darker hairs is the hashplant learner. Maybe I'm wrong lol so anyone who knows can correct me.

SCJedi

Synergist
If you end up playing with the green pheno and end up with some beans you want to part with I would be much obliged. If not, no worries. If I remember correctly, (my memory sucks) but I think I read somewhere that the bright green buds with darker hairs is the hashplant learner. Maybe I'm wrong lol so anyone who knows can correct me.
You can clearly see the green pheno in this pic. It really stands out.

http://instagr.am/p/B5V-Yvcham9/