Hash

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am back to decarbing the keif for edibles. I have more hash than I'll smoke in the next year. If you get some cheap stackable sifters, you can really go to town fine-tuning your stuff.

I start of on a 220m screen and crumble the shit out of the leaves - and re-dry what doesn't crumble - and the result is about 50-50 leaf-n-keif.

I run that through a 120m and all the leafy bits come out. That smokes well if there is still a good bit of white with the green.

I store that stuff and let it cure, then when I get enough saved up (8-10g) I sift it through a 96m and 66m screen. The dust that goes through just gets tossed in a bowl - the stuff above the 96m gets smoked too. The 66m-95m stuff is for budder.

I ran 8g through tonight, and got 6.3g of the good stuff from it in the NOVA right now.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I use a hershey-bar mold for the budder, and each piece should be about 100mg. That is one NOVA full of clarified budder, and a little over 10g of decarbed keif.
IMG_9168.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I just pour it from the silicone insert into the molds, no sifting or anything. I just stir it real well right when it is cooked, then let it settle for a bit before I pour it. I have all the junk from the bottom separate, and I'll toss that in soup or chili or something :)

I am trying some out tonight - at bedtime just in case LOL