Gweedos growroom

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I like the idea of the white board. I have been using the desk top calendars for years. I am adding a new flower room soon and that would put me at 3 desk top calendars. I think i could do everything on one white board. Plants are looking great!

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Well poop, had an unfortunate turn of events this morning 2 of my RSD x Blacklights decided to go all Jenner on me, chopped em both for the greater good 😭😭😭 I'm bummed they were gorgeous little ladies, but so it goes, on a positive I used the extra space to rearrange everybody again, canopy height is is all over the map lol20200128_122427.jpg20200128_122452.jpg20200128_122507.jpgin
20200128_115326.jpg20200128_115504.jpg20200128_115625.jpg20200128_122848.jpg
RIP πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Veg tent is coming back to life, built a double wide hydro reds system for vegging, got the wookie plant hanging for sifting experiments,And popped a couple DBB clones off while pruning they are 3 days since cut really hoping they make it
View attachment 45615View attachment 45616View attachment 45617View attachment 45618View attachment 45619View attachment 45620View attachment 45621View attachment 45622
Bummer on the gender confusion but....room for more!
When given lemons, you make lemonade lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Dude! Just stopped by to see what's going on. I watch for updates, but I usually only follow soil-growers. I'm a mouthy s.o.b. and have nothing to add here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, any hydro, coco, whatever that I don't do I hesitate to say anything - but I love watching what all you water-farmers do - how come no one grows rice? :)

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
I smoked em with BT aka mosquito bites, had a few in the room a few weeks back, just added the bits in with my Bennie's and top watered everything, I do it once a week now and no more gnats, lol still got sticky traps all over thoigh, can't be too carefulπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Well not much going on other than 1 plant of each strain I've got going decided they wanted to be eating a lot more than I was giving, fans yellowed up extremely fast, and has to be just the oddball heavy feeders they were in different systems with a sister of the same strain, and the sisters are still totally green and un phased so I upped a tote from 880 to 1050 ppm so we'll see what they do, at least I'm on track this time the goal was not to over feed them this go, mission overaccomplished πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

20200209_110755.jpg20200209_110749.jpg
And we're getting into this time of the grow πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ gaining some weight now 😁😁😁
20200209_104242.jpg

And a whole room shot
Day 36 of flower
20200210_115740.jpg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Well not much going on other than 1 plant of each strain I've got going decided they wanted to be eating a lot more than I was giving, fans yellowed up extremely fast, and has to be just the oddball heavy feeders they were in different systems with a sister of the same strain, and the sisters are still totally green and un phased so I upped a tote from 880 to 1050 ppm so we'll see what they do, at least I'm on track this time the goal was not to over feed them this go, mission overaccomplished πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 48541View attachment 48542
And we're getting into this time of the grow πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ gaining some weight now 😁😁😁
View attachment 48543

And a whole room shot
Day 36 of flower
View attachment 48544
Dam man I just did a little looking at your stuff and it's mighty impressive. Alot of hard work and that alone is commendable , hats off to you

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks, I definitely put a shitload of time into this, totally worth it there's nothing like walking into your room or tent and getting smacked in the sniffer with dankness, then realizing "yea I did this" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, and it's a never ending learning curve, so if your a nerd like me it's 3 wins in one lol , get to enjoy learning the plant, get to enjoy growing the plants, then you get to be baked for months for your time and effort, I see no negatives 🀣🀣🀣

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Thanks, I definitely put a shitload of time into this, totally worth it there's nothing like walking into your room or tent and getting smacked in the sniffer with dankness, then realizing "yea I did this" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, and it's a never ending learning curve, so if your a nerd like me it's 3 wins in one lol , get to enjoy learning the plant, get to enjoy growing the plants, then you get to be baked for months for your time and effort, I see no negatives 🀣🀣🀣
It really is an amazing craft / hobby . I absolutely love it ,everydam aspect . From pHing the water to transplant it is very enjoyable. Now I'm smoking my crosses and that's a whole other level of happiness 😁. To me anyways.