Gweedos growroom

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
It's got a bit of everything clear, milky and Amber, I've never come across anything like it in all my reading lol, I know I light stressed it when it was young with about a week or 2 of insufficient light, but it's been under no less than 400 watts for the last 4 months, it's like it flowered but skipped calyx and fattening stages im totally lost as to how it stayed like that

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Quick update of the flower space, everything got wet on the 3rd of nov gonna flip tonight
what did you break?
It's got a bit of everything clear, milky and Amber, I've never come across anything like it in all my reading lol, I know I light stressed it when it was young with about a week or 2 of insufficient light, but it's been under no less than 400 watts for the last 4 months, it's like it flowered but skipped calyx and fattening stages im totally lost as to how it stayed like that
I feel its just so very mature it didn't need that part. . I'm curious how she turns out. Take clones She's gonna be fire I have this feeling my friend. Since you first described her nose. That wookie hoe gonna be gas.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Pull a clone and put it under 12/12. Watch it have a mutated cannabinoid that cures cancer.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Thats the plan, if you go back to like October there's pics of it before it went all wonky, I'm way behind on getting my veg spot back up and running, got 12 ladies in flower and they're keeping me pretty busy lol in a good way, then there is the whole can't work in the room during lights off so time is killing me been busy af not including the greenthumb chores 😁😁😁

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Thats the plan, if you go back to like October there's pics of it before it went all wonky, I'm way behind on getting my veg spot back up and running, got 12 ladies in flower and they're keeping me pretty busy lol in a good way, then there is the whole can't work in the room during lights off so time is killing me been busy af not including the greenthumb chores 😁😁😁
Dude totally feel ya on the whole "can't work in the room during lights off so time is killing me" thing. Lights on during the day for me = much higher elec bill πŸ˜•

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
I had to go that route cuz it's been cold as shit so trying to use the lights to supplement heat at night and rely on the barely warmer day temps to help the heater out during darkness
I don't envy your weather lol.
Even if I had the lights on during the day I'll usually be at work anyway but it would give my GF an opportunity to check the plants. But as it is now I squeeze in time after work and sometimes go late if I've left shit building up. The things we do for our plants lol