Gweedos growroom

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Actually got into the room early today, got a few things done, did some more defoliation, re arranged all the totes so now I can access all of the plants pretty easily now, had to tie some of the branches up on a few of the ladies, there is some weight starting to build now 😁😁😁 also got the next round of babies into their f&d system at 5.9 pH and 300ppm with base water at starting off at100ppm.
20200212_112203.jpg20200212_112219.jpg20200212_112317.jpg20200212_114926.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
And a few nug shots from today, day 38 of flower, some purpling In the first 2 shots it's my DBB# 2 of 5 and the only one showing it, I can't tell if it's normal or a defiency, need @thenotsoesoteric to peep it out for me 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 48674View attachment 48675View attachment 48676
View attachment 48679

Nice frosty DBB lower, like lower lower 😉😉
View attachment 48678

DBB at nap time
View attachment 48680View attachment 48681View attachment 48682View attachment 48683View attachment 48684
That purple is genetics me thinks. There have been a few to pop out some pretty colors. That one has skinny leaves like the sato so she may go more purp as she fades.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
really nice @Gweedo. I love the bubblers you made with the insulation around them.

I have made them with 3 and 4 stones and they always stay on the bottom. I am going to make the next one to accept 4 inch rockwool cubes (i need to get some 4 inch square baskets). I will play around with the insulation and maybe a hinged lid...although my favorite is a spare tote of the same size and pick it up and put it in the other tote. Then get the orignal ready for the next swap :)

Do you prefer the flood and drains over bubblers? I kind of like the portability of the HD 45 litre (12 US gallons). :) the 72 is pretty nice but its heavy. I have been eying those commander XL totes the 127L (33G) But that might be overkill....with a 4 port air pump and 8 stones with splitters....you could grow the griswald family tree ! Its a sickness..

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
@gwheels I definitely like the f&d setups better, took both my big air pumps out of the room, the noise reduction was ridiculous, and I actually use less water in these systems. Only downfall to this way is doing 6 changouts on res swap day, gonna upgrade to 2 3x4 ft tables on top of some large totes, that way it will only be 1 or 2 reservoirs to change out, and I'll have some wiggle room on top off frequency, they can't be left alone for more than 2 days now, they're drinking a lot

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
With a larger rez it might make sense to get a hose to hook up to a pump for water removal to the point you can lift it.
I would love to build one that sits very low to the ground. A flood and drain is the easiest and i like them as long as i keep the peroxide up and steer clear of MC in the flood and drains. The warmth + MC = lots of water changes. With AN i change the rez twice for the whole cycle and once a month in veg :D