Gummy Recipe....the final (i think)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Chocolate covered gummies is a GREAT idea....I am going to persue that later this week :D

And get real jello....that no name shit is a pale comparison in flavor....ghetto gummies are ok and all but jello makes them taste so good you have to be careful eating them.

That double infused grape is stupendous ! It just has a nasty back flavor (and jello does not).

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If you use that "bark" stuff for baking (almond?) that comes in chocolate-ish and vanilla-ish it dries more solid than chocolate - less mess.

Reactions: GCG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It looks like a guitar Jack White made. :D Ingenious !

For chocolate i can get those wafers you melt. that would work to start but why do that when i can....

Make a chocolate ganosh and infuse the chocolate too with a different strain....something spicy like Jack Herer or haze or say Pig Whistle.....sooooeeeee

:)

I am going to research how to make the ganosh and get it done.

Next infusion i think i am going to do different. I also have a magical butter machine....I dont really like it but if i put a QP of Ardent infused buds in there and 2 1/2 cups of coconut oil or so it might work.

It holds 5 cups of liquid... The sound and light show are the dumbest thing i have ever seen.

But if the buds are decarbed you can make a bunch of infused oil/ or tinctures pretty easily. All temp controlled so you can run it low...infuse the THC and not transfer as much flavor and chlorophyll.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Tastier is 1 tablespoon gelatin and 2 packs of jello. :D

I used hash to make these and did something wrong...i think they are over 100mg each..

COMING IN HOT !!!
And it is cherrry and berry blue...Fantastic taste...but eat at your own risk...1 is rough and i ate all the slag and licked the spoons and the bowl...time to smoke a doob before im stuck to the lazyboy.
20200216_112614[1].jpg
20200216_112547[1].jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The magical butter machine blows but their molds are the shit !

You can get cheap ones online too..just make sure they are SILICONE !

These gummies are strong...arms and legs are giant fuzzy catterpillers...WTF did i eat all the slag for too...

I think i have 1 hour before it peaks...What a great SUNDAY !!!

I am going to make a giant pot of soup!... oh i also made....infused bacon fat!

I read that it can hit a higher saturation point and i just made bacon westerns so WTF.

I am going to make brownies with it. Bacon and chocolate go good together.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
The magical butter machine blows but their molds are the shit !

You can get cheap ones online too..just make sure they are SILICONE !

These gummies are strong...arms and legs are giant fuzzy catterpillers...WTF did i eat all the slag for too...

I think i have 1 hour before it peaks...What a great SUNDAY !!!

I am going to make a giant pot of soup!... oh i also made....infused bacon fat!

I read that it can hit a higher saturation point and i just made bacon westerns so WTF.

I am going to make brownies with it. Bacon and chocolate go good together.
I bought the knock off butter machine infuzium after my magic butter machine handle broke which was quite common. I like the infuzium it works well and the small bubble like bags lets me get probably 90+% of the oil back. 2 oz of bud and I get 8 sticks of oil / butter and 2 sticks makes 30 chocolate chip cookies. Thought the wife was going to green out on one last night.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I think its fine if you decarb first. It does a shit job of decarb in my opinion.

This is from massive personal testing...

Its funny a knock off MGBM too bad there wasnt a stainless steel ardent with rubber all arond it...built like by a dude with a garage...black and stainless..

Purple...what is it a dildo...geeze. The last batch of gummies show me i have not yet hit the limit of what a gummy can have but that is a comfortable ceiling.

:) 100mg per so you can dose it right. Yesterday i bent time and space and did a marathon of broklyn 99. I always thought that show was stupid and i still hurt from laughing.

I think i smoked far less weed then...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I bought the knock off butter machine infuzium after my magic butter machine handle broke which was quite common. I like the infuzium it works well and the small bubble like bags lets me get probably 90+% of the oil back. 2 oz of bud and I get 8 sticks of oil / butter and 2 sticks makes 30 chocolate chip cookies. Thought the wife was going to green out on one last night.
I think the biggest issue with the MBM is that the directions say "decarb weed first". You are still left hanging to get that part done right.

The Nova does the decarb - perfectly - and now has a silicone sleeve so you can infuse right in it.

It only holds about 200ml of liquid to infuse, so I usually make it super strong and make the doses small.

Reactions: GCG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
When I got my first one, I was just getting enough of a stash built up to worry about long-term storage. Sign up for their e-mails. For the hell of it, I replied to one and asked about just that. I told her I understood that it would obviously take a while, but that I wasn't the only one interested in the results with all the rec-legal grow states.

When Shanelle first started adding the infusion kits, I asked if she would just sell the cool metal funnel with the strainer-screen on it. Black Friday she dropped the "Frainer" funnel-strainer :)

If you have ideas tell her.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The articles are awesome. :) i read every one. I found 2 of the latest articles answered questsions i had.

Like the shelf life of decarbed weed (pretty much indefinate).

And is the infusion cycle too long at 1 hour 45 (full cycle). And the answer is no. From 30 minutes to 2 hours the difference in THC conversion is minimal (not enough to matter).

The volcano and the ardent are the two best gadgets i own (hash washer aint too shabby too)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am ahead of production. The last batch with the double or triple knfused coconut oil are hard to eat a bunch of if you want to move. 8 of them make you a human fly catcher.

Bruno8437

Super Active Member
Yo @gwheels - did you get in on the beta-test group for Ardent? They have a new thang... Retail is gonna be $350 US, $275 for the pre-release.

View attachment 51003

Next up the new Ardent Pro Viking OMFG
  • Perfect for outdoor growers with heavy yields
  • 487 time larger than the Nova
  • Separate bake and cook cycles
  • 6 burners, no waiting for a light
  • Thermal core hot box
  • Only available in dildo purple
Pre-release pricing of $6209.00, FOB Boston, MA
1582900993416.png