Growing and having a low tolerance…

My tolerance is so low that I get massive anxiety if I smoke too much and it messes with my anxiety even if I do it in moderation every day. I’m hoping my new psychologist has some ideas about whether or not I need to change my medication dosage or try something different. It would be nice to be able to enjoy an after dinner smoke more often.

I’ll probably turn a bunch of that into hash in a couple of months to make room for the competition harvest.
Do you experience the same anxiety regardless of strain. I've had some high anxiety and paranoia strains before. Others that I want to melt into the couch and some where I can't stop moving, projects and cleaning etc.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Do you experience the same anxiety regardless of strain. I've had some high anxiety and paranoia strains before. Others that I want to melt into the couch and some where I can't stop moving, projects and cleaning etc.
It started out with just some strains but, over time, it has gotten to where it happens with anything if I have too much. Northern Lights used to be my go to when I wanted to get nice and baked but that does it to me now too. The atmosphere seems to affect me too. If it’s a nice chill night with friends laughing I can tolerate more. If it’s an awkward night then I get anxiety from it more than usual. The problem is definitely my anxiety, more than the weed, but I can manage my anxiety better when I’m not high.

m4s73r

The Laziest
It started out with just some strains but, over time, it has gotten to where it happens with anything if I have too much. Northern Lights used to be my go to when I wanted to get nice and baked but that does it to me now too. The atmosphere seems to affect me too. If it’s a nice chill night with friends laughing I can tolerate more. If it’s an awkward night then I get anxiety from it more than usual. The problem is definitely my anxiety, more than the weed, but I can manage my anxiety better when I’m not high.
What elevation are you at? There has been several studies on altitude and anxiety.

"Most of the existing behavioral studies of high altitude effects, however, center on hypoxia, which is decreased blood oxygenation due to higher elevation. Studies suggest hypoxia could negatively alter serotonin metabolism, which, in basic terms, contributes to feelings of well being and happiness.
Emotions, such as anxiety, grief and confusion, are more intensely felt at elevation because of the lower oxygen concentration. Serotonin helps humans put things into perspective. "

*Source

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
What elevation are you at? There has been several studies on altitude and anxiety.

"Most of the existing behavioral studies of high altitude effects, however, center on hypoxia, which is decreased blood oxygenation due to higher elevation. Studies suggest hypoxia could negatively alter serotonin metabolism, which, in basic terms, contributes to feelings of well being and happiness.
Emotions, such as anxiety, grief and confusion, are more intensely felt at elevation because of the lower oxygen concentration. Serotonin helps humans put things into perspective. "

*Source
That’s interesting. I’m pretty much at sea level. I live a few miles from the ocean.

*Source
Crazy.