Growing and having a low tolerance…

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I had similar, you just need to smoke a lot more! :cool:
My tolerance is so low that I get massive anxiety if I smoke too much and it messes with my anxiety even if I do it in moderation every day. I’m hoping my new psychologist has some ideas about whether or not I need to change my medication dosage or try something different. It would be nice to be able to enjoy an after dinner smoke more often.

I’ll probably turn a bunch of that into hash in a couple of months to make room for the competition harvest.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Funny you should post this. I recently went through my hoard and threw a bunch of stuff out from my first grow (which was heavily seeded) and about three years old.

Some of my other stuff is getting up there in age too and most of it has turned golden.

I’be been considering looking for a veterans group or something like that to donate the extra to.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Funny you should post this. I recently went through my hoard and threw a bunch of stuff out from my first grow (which was heavily seeded) and about three years old.

Some of my other stuff is getting up there in age too and most of it has turned golden.

I’be been considering looking for a veterans group or something like that to donate the extra to.
As long as it isn’t too dry you should still be able to make hash from it.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I would be right there with you if I didn't screw up the dry (not 3 pounds but more than enough to cover me until next fall and then some)

If I did smoke like I wanted I would be either useless
View attachment 104202

Or stupid paranoid
View attachment 104203
Same here. When I smoke I’m useless. All I want to do is sit down, watch something funny on tv, and stuff my face full of tasty stuff 🤣

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Same here. When I smoke I’m useless. All I want to do is sit down, watch something funny on tv, and stuff my face full of tasty stuff 🤣
Then I LOVE my endocannabinoid system! :ROFLMAO:
I'm smoking all day every day whenever I feel like it. The assortment lets me set different moods.There's a few strains where I want to just veg out, but I've always been pretty hyper. I hate sitting still. So getting high to do stuff is better than just doing it not high LOL

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I bought a rosin press to smash some of my old bud but... the rosin press works a lot better on fresh weed.:confused: It works really good! that has kept me from having soo much laying around. The rosin helps with tolerance too.(y) For the old bud I will need time to wash it all with the bubble bags and see what happens. Then press into rosin. Thats is alot of work. Brings me back to the RSO.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I bought a rosin press to smash some of my old bud but... the rosin press works a lot better on fresh weed.:confused: It works really good! that has kept me from having soo much laying around. The rosin helps with tolerance too.(y) For the old bud I will need time to wash it all with the bubble bags and see what happens. Then press into rosin. Thats is alot of work. Brings me back to the RSO.
Yeah, making bubble hash takes a lot of time and there's a lot of mess to clean up when you are done.

m4s73r

The Laziest
Yeah, making bubble hash takes a lot of time and there's a lot of mess to clean up when you are done.
Yeah I agree. Anymore all I do is save all my trim, larf, overage and put it in the deep freeze. Come Feb when the temp is -2F for a few weeks, ill put all that into my toms tumbler with 100u screen and let it run for a couple of hours in the garage. Makes great sift. Then i just dump all the leftovers on my beds as mulch.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
A combo of the RSO idea and edibles is to just decarb the bud before washing with everclear. You can use that everclear to make a mixed drink if you want, but anything else from canna-sugar and salt to just reducing it to oil is an option down that path.

Storing a bottle of 100mg/tsp liquor in the cabinet is also great storage. I think it's pretty shelf stable as long as it's run through a coffee filter to get all the veg, trich-skeletons, whatever might end up as sediment.