Greenpoint Seeds

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
It's that hint of grape that the Stardawg didn't overpower. lol
Stardawg male was fucking dominant in the crosses when I first became a "diamond" member. lol

Those very first King's Kush seed back in 2008 or 09' from GHS seed were like that. (not the same as present King's King)
It always started herming at the end of flower and quickly lost potency, so you had to grab it at the right time.
I had a low potency(not like these days) grape candy tasting weed from old that was wonderful to smoke.
Sorry, I tripped and fell in Memory Lane again.
no problem with you tripping just do'nt do like me and fall hard ,i like the trips down memory lane, giant plants all u could smoke in two years, currently mine have slowed down drinkin ,full flower still all clear trikes so i'am thinking cut 15 min.s add to dark time this is the 1st time ive has this much frost on bud leaves : )

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
I know nil about autos but those look good and healthy. Is most your experience with autos?
No actually I grew photos for a few years, my needs grew when I got married and I found autos running perpetual gave me a constant supply of different strains. I learned from forums so I believed all the mythology on autoflowers. My experience is it's always at least as good if you use the right breeder. It's now something I'll keep a spot for but I've been buying the new gear h is dropping, I'll be popping some in the next day or 2.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
No actually I grew photos for a few years, my needs grew when I got married and I found autos running perpetual gave me a constant supply of different strains. I learned from forums so I believed all the mythology on autoflowers. My experience is it's always at least as good if you use the right breeder. It's now something I'll keep a spot for but I've been buying the new gear h is dropping, I'll be popping some in the next day or 2.
smart move man!

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I made the mistake of looking at the Gps thread on the other forum. Its funny people still think their plants should look just like the pictures....This aint Waffle House. LOL These are fire genetics crossed together to see what happens. You dont always get a winner, but when you do it looks like this.20240218_141125~2 (1).jpg

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
I made the mistake of looking at the Gps thread on the other forum. Its funny people still think their plants should look just like the pictures....This aint Waffle House. LOL These are fire genetics crossed together to see what happens. You dont always get a winner, but when you do it looks like this.View attachment 136626
You got it right, there's plenty of 200 dollar packs out there. I personally can't afford these genetics he's passing on to us any other way.Another great point is yes I understand I'm getting a strain that's only been crossed to f4 at best a lot of times. I think the fact that we are paying for someone's hard work and intellectual property is lost on most folks. Finally I wouldn't have access to these clone only plants any other way. With so many new faces and strains in this business, I follow breeder's i trust too many hacks out there

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I made the mistake of looking at the Gps thread on the other forum. Its funny people still think their plants should look just like the pictures....This aint Waffle House. LOL These are fire genetics crossed together to see what happens. You dont always get a winner, but when you do it looks like this.View attachment 136626
LOL! I went to take a look and they banned my account and the sock I used to make a single comment on the GPS thread about the clone sales.
1711546450895.png

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
You got it right, there's plenty of 200 dollar packs out there. I personally can't afford these genetics he's passing on to us any other way.Another great point is yes I understand I'm getting a strain that's only been crossed to f4 at best a lot of times. I think the fact that we are paying for someone's hard work and intellectual property is lost on most folks. Finally I wouldn't have access to these clone only plants any other way. With so many new faces and strains in this business, I follow breeder's i trust too many hacks out there
A lot of the $200 packs dont even have pics.