Greenpoint Seeds

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I started these pig whistle to try and find a male for the 2 litre seed contest. And all 3 were girls.

This is what they look like they just went into bloom a couple of days ago (the 2 lire pots) and 5 days ago (the bubble bucket).

Someone asked what they look like. They sure are beefy. I am ready for a 12 week flower should it go that way but come on Stardawg and pull through for a 70 day harvest !!!

5G bubble bucket VS a 1/2 gallon felt pot in a flood and drain....This may change my entire bloom room !

And it was one of the best bargains in seeds. A 50% sale a while back and I think I got the pack for 16 USD for 10.

I think the flavors sound pretty good to me. Some haze with the beefed up size of stardawg !

Attachments

Last edited:

Sc006

If I know anything. I know nothing.
I just thought I would put post up of the excellent customer service at green point.
I had a hiccup with coinbase being slow as shit. Waited a couple hours to see if it was gonna go through. So I texted green point and they answered within seconds and had it resolved in less than a minute. Just awesome!!

GCG

Dinosaur
Sent in payment for My orders, very nice and helpful Young Lady , very impressed . She deserves a raise . I hear people bitch but I have had good service as well as good luck with my purchases . Thank You Gu and to love lovely lady as well.
Me too and always have gotten quick response. Have had Gu text me from his personal number and always get emails back within a day. All banks should be as easy.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Sent in payment for My orders, very nice and helpful Young Lady , very impressed . She deserves a raise . I hear people bitch but I have had good service as well as good luck with my purchases . Thank You Gu and to love lovely lady as well.
I sent money on the 29th and got order paid yesterday. I have had no problems on 6 orders. Maybe I'm just a lucky ass. A++ for me.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I liked the Sky Warden I grew last year. One of the stronger smokes from GPS.
Wow, strong is right. A strong trippy buzz. Light a joint and then try and figure out what you did with it. One weird plant. Greasy, somewhat lemony, great taste in a joint. Not a big yielder, not sportin a lot of chrome. Kick ass smoke. 9 day hang then 10 burping. It did not like being cropped....stopped all 3 I have dead in their tracks. I'll grow it again with itself or something similar in height.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I just thought I would put post up of the excellent customer service at green point.
I had a hiccup with coinbase being slow as shit. Waited a couple hours to see if it was gonna go through. So I texted green point and they answered within seconds and had it resolved in less than a minute. Just awesome!!
This happened to me too, one of my transactions for GPS took a long time to complete blockchain verification. Eventually completed, but my order was cancelled, and then failed.

Called up GPS and was squared away in minutes. Nice to talk to a human being too. Such a rare thing these days.