Greenpoint Seeds

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
CNC? Cake and chem or cookies and chem? Gotta be cake never seen a cookie anything look like that 🤣🤣
Cookies N Chem. Actually it's 83 days.I'm gonna de-leaf her and take pics before chop. I'll also string the the buds back up to get some decent shots.
The hi temps most likely contributed to her looking as such. There is a few early flower pics of her earlier in the thread.
There's some Dosidos buds up against the back of the tent peeking out from behind the CNC.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Cookies N Chem. Actually it's 83 days.I'm gonna de-leaf her and take pics before chop. I'll also string the the buds back up to get some decent shots.
The hi temps most likely contributed to her looking as such. There is a few early flower pics of her earlier in the thread.
There's some Dosidos buds up against the back of the tent peeking out from behind the CNC.
That must be the stardawg showing in the size of them buds lol the Cnc nickname can be confusing with two strains using it lol

The cookies and chem I ran def leaned more on the cookie side In my opinion even smelled sorta like the forum cut

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
That must be the stardawg showing in the size of them buds lol the Cnc nickname can be confusing with two strains using it lol
Yea,I think my environment brought out the expression.I ran a clone of her first and she looked the same.I just didn't take her as long.

My fault,I forgot Cookies N Chem was a thing now. That CNC nick should be 86'd.