Green oakes grow,s of ganja goodness

100%germ on the baked beanz.they were the first to pop and were showing tap roots less than 24hrs and were fully germed in under 40 hrs.3 outta 4 on the bodhi and 2 outta 3 on the mad farmer.the Danky dankster beans cracked and grew a wee tap root but not much else.i don't see em going any further but I,'ll give them the chance anyway.a shame as I woulda liked to have tried that astro dawg.

Something weird happening with one of my plants.its the strangest thing I v ever had happen to me in all my years of growing.
I went into look at my plants and a plant of amnesia core hypro had random dead browned and dried out nugs on the plant.at first I thought it was a damaged stem causing the problem but there was nugs on the same branch above the browned dead nugs that's fine.its like random buds are just dieing.never seen anything like it.just dead buds on the middle of branches with live nugs above and below the fucked ones and no obvious reason for it.
U can see in this pic dead buds but live ones above.there was definitely no damage other than the fact the nugs are dead.20190603_225838.jpg
There was a few other dead nugs at random parts of the plant. Not a lot but it's got me scratching my head20190603_225847.jpg

Was in looking at the seedlings I had just popped and I saw one had stretched more than any of the others and it had fairly big cotyldon (I think that's how that's spelled.) Leaves but on closer inspection I saw there were no true leaves or shoot.just a big set of the first round leaves.unlikely to grow but I,'ll give it a chance anyway. 20190603_190105.jpgit was an appollo x headband.i,m just popping another one to replace it.i also soaked 2 fem g13 labs blue og. this isn't a seed co I would usually fuck with.not sayin they'r good or bad ,I just know nothing about em.,and they were freebies and i needed to add a few "gauranteed"-i use that word very loosely,supposedly gauranteed fems.but they may not pop or they maybe mutated or whatever the fuck.no seed fem or not is gauranteed 100% female until it's harvested it's first run but anyway the 2 blue og and I popped a wee cheeky single thunderbud from holysmokes.thunderbud is purple urkle x pineapple funk.theyr kinda old though.i think about 5 years or so.should still be ok . fingers crossed for all regs to be females.lol.i veg em they'r first 2/3 weeks under blue spec cfl with slightly lower temps than you would normally keep seeds or clones it.give em a bit less light than you would a veg plant or a young clone.giving em 16 on 8 off but with 15 mins lights on in the middle of the 8 hours off.all this is done in an attempt to get higher female ratios.i,v used this method for years in my opinion it does work.dont get me wrong there's been times wen I'm popping seeds and giving em this regimen in the first 2/3 weeks and time after time I'm getting amazing female ratios,like 80% females then I,'ll do I,'ll pop some seeds thinking it's full proof and boom!loads o males.but looked at over all the times i,v popped seeds over long periods of time and many seeds popped using these methods I,m definitely getting higher than usual female ratios.
I'm planning on flowering all these seeds out pretty early.give em 2/3 weeks veg time maybe.
I,v also tried a wee shot at air layering a few branches of some of my mother's.they,v only been in 4 or 5 days so far.not sure how long it takes.even if it doesn't work I can still take cuts off the branches I tried to air layer and root em the normal way.i really would l8ke to get some by air layering though as you could take much bigger cuts.you could air layer big branches and bloom em out pretty quick and still have pretty big plants to bloom.fingers crossed all goes to plan🤞

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Something weird happening with one of my plants.its the strangest thing I v ever had happen to me in all my years of growing.
I went into look at my plants and a plant of amnesia core hypro had random dead browned and dried out nugs on the plant.at first I thought it was a damaged stem causing the problem but there was nugs on the same branch above the browned dead nugs that's fine.its like random buds are just dieing.never seen anything like it.just dead buds on the middle of branches with live nugs above and below the fucked ones and no obvious reason for it.
U can see in this pic dead buds but live ones above.there was definitely no damage other than the fact the nugs are dead.View attachment 8789
There was a few other dead nugs at random parts of the plant. Not a lot but it's got me scratching my headView attachment 8791
Looks like it could possibly be bud rot. Gotta be careful with this too, because it spreads like fire. Have you busted open the centers of any of the buds that are "dead"? Any fuzz or anything like that present?

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
U can see in this pic dead buds but live ones above.there was definitely no damage other than the fact the nugs are dead.View attachment 8789
There was a few other dead nugs at random parts of the plant. Not a lot but it's got me scratching my headView attachment 8791
Some budworms burrow into the meristem at certain "crotch's" killing off branches.
. From certain moths here in co.

Just a guess. Very odd to just lose buds on a seemingly healthy plant. But wouldn't be surprised.

Love that gc x forum
Beautiful!
Hats of to the breeder, good idea👍💪
Aye the gc x forum cut are from twin peakes.i had those and jolly rancher x forum cookies and thin mint cookies x forum cookies.all from twin peakes.great genetics at a real good price.berenger and pantagruel sent me a huge package of all different strains from a few diff breeders coz I pantagruel wanted to do a sensi star project with his as cut but he had no ss males and paradise stopped doing ss in regs and only do fems now but I had f2,d some ss I bought before they stopped doing regs.i had gave all but 10 away so I sent pantagruel the last 10 and he promised he would send me some beans from his ss project once it was done.he kept his promise and then some.

Some budworms burrow into the meristem at certain "crotch's" killing off branches.
. From certain moths here in co.

Just a guess. Very odd to just lose buds on a seemingly healthy plant. But wouldn't be surprised.
I,m in the UK.i,v been speaking about it with my bro and we,r both thinking it could possibly be some kind of pathogen or something .pretty sure there's no pests other than a few fungus gnats which vex me no end but you never know.
It's the last week of flower so once everything's chopped down I,'ll give everything a really really good hard clean, buy fresh soil and amendments n shit just to be sure.

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
Aye the gc x forum cut are from twin peakes.i had those and jolly rancher x forum cookies and thin mint cookies x forum cookies.all from twin peakes.great genetics at a real good price.berenger and pantagruel sent me a huge package of all different strains from a few diff breeders coz I pantagruel wanted to do a sensi star project with his as cut but he had no ss males and paradise stopped doing ss in regs and only do fems now but I had f2,d some ss I bought before they stopped doing regs.i had gave all but 10 away so I sent pantagruel the last 10 and he promised he would send me some beans from his ss project once it was done.he kept his promise and then some.
Very cool!. U have an excellent stash and a good eye for great potential lines.
Anxious to see a few you've dropped.
I'm a fan of the Apollo, stardawg, tall fast sativa hydrid males.
Just makes sense with all the squat terpy iced out elite indica ladies, floating about.

Very cool!. U have an excellent stash and a good eye for great potential lines.
Anxious to see a few you've dropped.
I'm a fan of the Apollo, stardawg, tall fast sativa hydrid males.
Just makes sense with all the squat terpy iced out elite indica ladies, floating about.
Thanks Doniawoní.
I just chopped the ammo.it was at 9 n a half weeks anyway.forgot to take pics of it though!I'm I dumb fuck.the nugs looked awesome(except the few fucked ones o course).they were frosty as fuck and smell great.its a kinda mild haze with a hint of bubblegum smell.not the strain bubblegum old skool bubblegum.it kinda made me kick myself for just blooming it out and not keeping anymore cuts of it but I really need the room for some blood.i got some awesome clones but they'r still pretty small.i still need to veg those up then clone it and veg them up before I can flower any of them but I,'ll keep what it is until I,v got em into bloom atleast.veg shots kinda bore me .
I chopped down some plants.i,'ll post some pics up later as it's half 4 in the morning right now and I'm going to bed.oh ok a wee sneak peak... purple stardawg @9 and a half weeksScreenshot_20190616-033916_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20190616-034135_Gallery.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Had some success with the air layering.got about 50% success rate so far.heres a few pics of some of the air cloned roots. View attachment 10592View attachment 10593View attachment 10594View attachment 10595it seems like cloning this way is similar to normal cloning in the respect that the roots take faster once the medium has dried out a good bit.next time I will use plugs with less moisture
Well this is interesting. Gonna add air laying to my list of research lol.