Green oakes grow,s of ganja goodness

Hello chuckers paradise.
This is just a wee thread to post my pics and shit on.
Some of you may know me as Happy Bee or Mr Bee from other forums.
I already see some familiar names here.
I grow on a small scale indoors.its still illegal here in the UK which is murder.
I v ran testers for Bodhi,thunderfudge,big buddy,Jaws,baked beanz,elev8 and a few more breeders I can't recall at the moment.
Having limited space when running beans I prefer fems but I do grow regs too.i just prefer fems and have done since I first started growing near 15 years ago.
I,v heard many many people say bad things of fem beans but 90% of the people saying bad stuff about fems Is usually someone who has little experience with fem seeds.
In my experience I,v had more and worse herms from regs than fems.im not saying I,v never had fems throw nanners but no more than is normal.
Here's some pics of cuts from fem seeds...
OG Rascals wifi(summer house hill cut.)@ 6/7 weeks into bloom.Screenshot_20190418-190027_Gallery.jpg20190418_015406.jpg
This cut smells superb.good strong classic og terps.first time running it.

Here's some green crack x forum cut cookies fems from twin peakes.a very good breeder of fem elite cut to elite cut beans.if u like fem beans and get a chance to get some twin peaks gear I suggest you do so as they'r very stable and produce cracking phenoes.
Green crack x forum cookies @6/7 weeks into bloom.Screenshot_20190424-204857_Gallery.jpg20190423_195432.jpg
This cuts all green crack.very very fruity.aste and smells reminds me of diluting fruit juice that hasn't been diluted yet.as I say it's fruity as fuck.the cut is very very vigorous and is mostly sativa in effect.very cerebral up high.not a strain for night time but not a strain to use if you v gotta go out as sometimes it can fry your brain with a bit o paranoia.sometimed wen I go out after using this cut I,m always checking behind me and shit.thats what happens wen your a stoned high criminal.lol.

Welcome to paradise!
1DIESEL1BLOWSLOGIC
Yeah i was thinking that myself wen heisen told me about this place.i thought "a logic free forum?thank fuck." Lol.i like the farm,the way it's laid out and most of the members on it but I vowed never to put up anymore threads there,buy beans there or do anything at all that would benefit logic in anyway.if anyone's on there talkin about buying beans there I suggest to them to go elsewhere.i,v even steered a few breeders away from vending there.it actually blows my mind that people still buy beans there after all the shit that came out about logic.
I only went there to speak to certain friends.

I
Welcome to paradise!
1DIESEL1BLOWSLOGIC
Aye that diesel1 is a real cock sucker .such a jobsworthy cunt running about getting cunts banned and laying down the law to everyone like he,s getting paid to do it.he,s like a fucking copper the way he goes.i question the integrity of anyone who wants to be one o logics mod goons.deleting bad reviews and anything bad about the farm or logic.deleting posts of people asking were the beans they paid for are or why it's not the strain they asked for etc.
Pricks.
You got me ranting already and I,m just in the door.lol.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Yeah i was thinking that myself wen heisen told me about this place.i thought "a logic free forum?thank fuck." Lol.i like the farm,the way it's laid out and most of the members on it but I vowed never to put up anymore threads there,buy beans there or do anything at all that would benefit logic in anyway.if anyone's on there talkin about buying beans there I suggest to them to go elsewhere.i,v even steered a few breeders away from vending there.it actually blows my mind that people still buy beans there after all the shit that came out about logic.
I only went there to speak to certain friends.
Thun, der, fudge,
Thun, der, fudge,
Thun, der, fudge hahahaha all while beating on my germinatuon table!!!
Baked beanz doesn't work @s well. Sorry Sam well. Haha. I'm funny

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I

Aye that diesel1 is a real cock sucker .such a jobsworthy cunt running about getting cunts banned and laying down the law to everyone like he,s getting paid to do it.he,s like a fucking copper the way he goes.i question the integrity of anyone who wants to be one o logics mod goons.deleting bad reviews and anything bad about the farm or logic.deleting posts of people asking were the beans they paid for are or why it's not the strain they asked for etc.
Pricks.
You got me ranting already and I,m just in the door.lol.
Exactly. Steering converstions. This IS an OPEN FORUM!
IF I wanna ask questions about concrete related to a growroom and get yelled at for it. Come on dude.
I'm planning on making a secret "shop" / zombie bunker in my forever home.
And dickhead had to say some shit. I went off. Niw I'm banned forever. And im sure there are some decent thrwads about quantum boards but idc. Fuck em. I'll go elsewhere. And deleting and banning people for even mentioning @Heisenbeans .
I just said OG ghost - HB.
Bam tos violation. Banned.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Exactly. Steering converstions. This IS an OPEN FORUM!
IF I wanna ask questions about concrete related to a growroom and get yelled at for it. Come on dude.
I'm planning on making a secret "shop" / zombie bunker in my forever home.
And dickhead had to say some shit. I went off. Niw I'm banned forever. And im sure there are some decent thrwads about quantum boards but idc. Fuck em. I'll go elsewhere. And deleting and banning people for even mentioning @Heisenbeans .
I just said OG ghost - HB.
Bam tos violation. Banned.
Getting banned there isn't shit.
Logic can catch you from the conversation box you have with him when u use the chat on the site.
I deleted all my cookies and shit. Went back and made a new name and messaged a few people that this place was here.
He is like a rat lurking in the shadows reading all this shit lol. I know he is reading this to. He said so many people from there started forums and failed.
Well here it is and its growing.
The only users he has over there is 100 percent noobs. Anyone that can actually grow dont stick around

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Getting banned there isn't shit.
Logic can catch you from the conversation box you have with him when u use the chat on the site.
I deleted all my cookies and shit. Went back and made a new name and messaged a few people that this place was here.
He is like a rat lurking in the shadows reading all this shit lol. I know he is reading this to. He said so many people from there started forums and failed.
Well here it is and its growing.
The only users he has over there is 100 percent noobs. Anyone that can actually grow dont stick around
I swear on my mom rip. My shit got slower after getting banned the first time. No matter what device. Slow af. So im thinking that mf gets a cc when someone posts using anything from their device or whatever

Other strains I,v got going are....
Jaffa glue pie(makka bee,s cut)
Og leaning tk x mints
Purple stardawg
A cut that came to me as cherry pie but I,m almost certain isn't.
Amnesia hypro core cut.
White fire (summer house hill cut)
It's my first run of this cut of WiFi. It's at 8 weeks in and I can tell already it's going to be pure top shelf og quality.earthy,creamy gas with a dash of kush.
I knocked a wee lower nug off while watering at 7 weeks.no flush and let it dry quick in my warm living room.it was dried in about 3/4 days and wen I smoked it it was dank and terpy as fuck even though it was only at 7 weeks with no flush and dried quickly.it yields decent too .nice rock hard dense as fuck nugs.
Here's another pic of the WiFi.Screenshot_20190418-185827_Gallery.jpg