Green dragon

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
100% denatured alcohol is not for human consumption anyway i’d not use that in my tinctures or edibles and iso makes me gag smells so bad. 95% ethanol rules!
I understand what your saying but if it’s purged properly would you be consuming it if you used it? Not technically. It would’ve been purged and therefore not consumed. Idk I’m not trying to say used denatured anything but instead just playing devils advocate.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I understand what your saying but if it’s purged properly would you be consuming it if you used it? Not technically. It would’ve been purged and therefore not consumed. Idk I’m not trying to say used denatured anything but instead just playing devils advocate.
The key to it all is what is used for a denaturing agent. It could be anything from gasoline, methanol, or something as harmless as cinnamon oil to discourage consumption. Or a concoction of a lot of shit. But in this case hexane in ISO is the matter at hand. But I agree 100% that ethanol is the way to go but for him to call out hexane is a bit of misinformation in my opinion. Hell they use Naphtha to extract DMT from Acacia Bark. That’s a form of denatured alcohol I believe.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
There is always a gray area or fine line between trace amounts and toxic doses. As the article stated. “Poison is in the dose”.

D

Deleted member 2835

The key to it all is what is used for a denaturing agent. It could be anything from gasoline, methanol, or something as harmless as cinnamon oil to discourage consumption. Or a concoction of a lot of shit. But in this case hexane in ISO is the matter at hand. But I agree 100% that ethanol is the way to go but for him to call out hexane is a bit of misinformation in my opinion. Hell they use Naphtha to extract DMT from Acacia Bark. That’s a form of denatured alcohol I believe.
Naphtha is a non-polar solvent similar to lighter fluid. I've used it to extract dmt from mimosa hostilis root bark

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Naphtha is a non-polar solvent similar to lighter fluid. I've used it to extract dmt from mimosa hostilis root bark
Yes and it’s not a single substance as some would think. N-butane,n-hexane and several others are found in naphtha. Idk man alot of people would be surprised nonetheless of how much residual solvents and of what kind of solvents can be left in “trace” amounts in there concentrate in their legal MEDICAL states 😂 5000 ppm for butane and 290 ppm for hexane is acceptable in most legal states. Plus a long list of other shit including metals that can be present to a certain degree. Truth is nobody knows the long term effect of any residual solvents. Best to rosin press or use another form of solventless extraction. And use lab grade ethanol if you wanna refine it or render it for your purpose.

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Yes and it’s not a single substance as some would think. N-butane,n-hexane and several others are found in naphtha. Idk man alot of people would be surprised nonetheless of how much residual solvents and of what kind of solvents can be left in “trace” amounts in there concentrate in their legal MEDICAL states 😂 5000 ppm for butane and 290 ppm for hexane is acceptable in most legal states. Plus a long list of other shit including metals that can be present to a certain degree. Truth is nobody knows the long term effect of any residual solvents. Best to rosin press or use another form of solventless extraction. And use lab grade ethanol if you wanna refine it or render it for your purpose.
solely pure food grade stuff for this guy 👈🏼

crimsonecho

Even the Food and Drug administration has acceptable levels of literal shit that can be in food or whatever . No literal 💩 shit should be acceptable. That’s all I’m saying nobody is getting 100% contaminate free anything even the Medical users get residual to some degree.
yeah but its less shit. the message was gonna read “solely pure food grade shit for this guy 👈🏼“ originally maybe that would have been more accurate lol

View attachment 114646
@crimsonecho you can get it on eBay pretty easy
yeah not where i’m, i’m overseas :)

crimsonecho

@crimsonecho it’s all good buddy I don’t want you to think I’m busting your balls man just like to think outside the box and ponder a few things for a good discussion.
were you busting my balls? i’ve been on riu too long man i’m desensitized to that stuff haha. no i’ve ocd i get that shit, thats mostly what i think about whole damn day haha. its just less shit as i said.

Need to get u a still and get the rest of the water out of the everclear lol.( I don’t know if it’s that easy) 😂
its impossible without additives but 95.6 or whatever works fine for me really

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
were you busting my balls? i’ve been on riu too long man i’m desensitized to that stuff haha. no i’ve ocd i get that shit, thats mostly what i think about whole damn day haha. its just less shit as i said.

its impossible without additives but 95.6 or whatever works fine for me really
No I don’t think I was busting your balls really I just know i can come off as combative lol 😂

Buddernugs

Full send….always
As soon as 200 proof hits the atmosphere it’s soaks up humidity immediately becoming less than 200 proof stabilizes at 95% this is grain alc I’m talking about ….not man mad chem shit

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Where the fuck did you come up with the misinformation line that that 95% is the highest chemistry will allow? All you have to do is add a dehydrating compound to your 95% alcohol the other 5% is water. Then you have 100% anhydrous ethanol. Easily done at home or you could just buy 100% ethanol.
sience*