Green dragon

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I didn’t see any green dragon threads in here so I figured I’d make one…… A lot of trial and error for me when I first started making it so if anyone needs any advice let me know I’ll help you the best I can…..hears my current Batch…….every harvest it gets stronger and stronger……image.jpg

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I use 190 proof everclear and then reduce in hear with a fan blowing .I decarb prior to submerging in the everclear…. Then let it steep in my freezer for a couple weeks then I run it through strainers starting at 220 and ending at 25U….. then I take all the leftovers and pack them in the 25 µm hash pads and squeeze the shit out of him and my dad pressed to get every last fucking drop……. It’s tedious….but this shit is damn good….better than a normal edible

Attachments

SEBUD

Super Active Member
I use 190 proof everclear and then reduce in hear with a fan blowing .I decarb prior to submerging in the everclear…. Then let it steep in my freezer for a couple weeks then I run it through strainers starting at 220 and ending at 25U….. then I take all the leftovers and pack them in the 25 µm hash pads and squeeze the shit out of him and my dad pressed to get every last fucking drop……. It’s tedious….but this shit is damn good….better than a normal edible
Love my tintures and oils 🔥

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Green dragon and rso are the same exact thing……..rso is made with iso alcohol which is fucking horrible for you because their are stabilizing agents and hexanes in their that do not evaporate off…….green dragon is made with 95% grain alcohol so theirs nothing that will harm you…..feco is green dragon that has been reduced down to nothing

D

Deleted member 2835

Green dragon and rso are the same exact thing……..rso is made with iso alcohol which is fucking horrible for you because their are stabilizing agents and hexanes in their that do not evaporate off…….green dragon is made with 95% grain alcohol so theirs nothing that will harm you…..feco is green dragon that has been reduced down to nothing
Good to know thanks man!

larf

Lucky. Grain alcohol was deemed illegal in 2005 in my state and also in every state touching it. I wanted to use it to winterize shatter, but our Everclear is only 151 proof now.

D

Deleted member 2835

Supposedly you can buy lab grade pure alcohol in any state.Screenshot_20220510-223557_Chrome.jpg

Buddernugs

Full send….always
The highest concentration of grain alcohol chemistry will allow is 95%. anything over that has been altered buy stabilizing agents , because of that it is unhealthy for consumption

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Hexane does evaporate pretty quick. It’s a non polar hydrocarbon and to my knowledge has a boiling point of about 150-160f. It has been used for years for extraction. Now about the other stabilizing agents in ISO I have no clue. But Hexane does evaporate pretty well. But like with any other hydrocarbon you gotta purge and then purge some more. Do you mind pointing me to were you found this info?

D

Deleted member 2835

The highest concentration of grain alcohol chemistry will allow is 95%. anything over that has been altered buy stabilizing agents , because of that it is unhealthy for consumption
Where the fuck did you come up with the misinformation line that that 95% is the highest chemistry will allow? All you have to do is add a dehydrating compound to your 95% alcohol the other 5% is water. Then you have 100% anhydrous ethanol. Easily done at home or you could just buy 100% ethanol.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Also iso very stable if stored correctly. So maybe you are thinking of denaturants which are generally added to make it not safe to drink. But even then the Denaturants used have a boiling point and can be removed with proper purging. But…..the perfume oils found in some iso more than likely will be left behind.. but hey I’m no Chemist so I could be wrong. 🤷‍♂️

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I've used hexane to extract mescaline before.
I’ve heard of polishing BHO with hexane as well. I’m not trying to argue with ol @Buddernugs but just curious on how he came to the conclusion of hexane not evaporating. And what he means by stabilizers I’m not sure 🤔 you never know maybe he is getting bad info or newer info from a new study I’ve never seen. Idk just want some clarification is all