Great Lakes Genetics (GLG)

quiescent

Super Active Member
Wait.... What? Bubblegum s1s?

I just got a few packs of hyper drive from his gas line to work with a gang of legend stuff he did earlier. He came out with another line already? My lady is gonna be pisssssssssed when she sees all these packs popping up in our mailbox in about a month. She told me no more $2000+ ago lol.

Bad Dawg

Great Lakes Genetics

I just got a few packs of hyper drive from his gas line to work with a gang of legend stuff he did earlier. He came out with another line already? My lady is gonna be pisssssssssed when she sees all these packs popping up in our mailbox in about a month. She told me no more $2000+ ago lol.
It is a Cut of Bubble gum that came from Serious seeds a long time ago. Ice River genetics also worked the line. It is his Bubble Queen and we are giving out a 10 pack freebie of it with every pack you pay for.

Bad Dawg

Great Lakes Genetics
10 pack freebie with the purchase of the "Bubble Queen"?
Every pack of IRG GEAR YOU PAY FOR it COMES WITH A FREE 10 PACK OF BUBBLE QUEEN.

Bubble Queen
Indiana Bubble Gum pure and simple, bred to a particularly strong smelling female, always kept true and bred to maintain the true bubblegum appeal. This bulky hy-brid style plant is a legend for a reason, one of the most pleasing smokers strains we have ever seen.
Good yield, very dense bud structure, long lasting and calming effect. A great smoke for relaxing and meditation.

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN

"Its easier to ask for forgivenes than it is permission"

Bad Dawg

Great Lakes Genetics
Hey everyone sorry for the short notice but I will be at KUSH STOCK in Clio at Auto City Speedway all day Saturday 420.
I will not be selling seeds but will be Hanging out at the Twenty20 Both, Giving out freebie testers and some swag We will also be signing peeps up for the pheno hunt challenge .
I will post more info later today. I can not get there file to open.
Hope to see you there.PhenoHuntChallenge_Letter to teams_Page1.pdfFINALPHENOHUNTCHALLENGE.pdf

Bad Dawg

Great Lakes Genetics
Kush Stock (@kushstockfest) · Twitter
Who's ready? #KushstockMichigan is TODAY Saturday, April 20th #autocityspeedway FREE ADMISSION ANYONE AGES 21+ can get in no paperwork needed just bring ID. We will have a competition and vip experience with product bags.Www.kushstock.life/tick…pic.twitter.com/HTrYFky…
1 hour ago
Who's ready? @m.e.d.co will be at #KushstockFestival 7 Saturday, April 20th @adelantostadium . FREE ADMISSION VIP by the amazing @medicatedbarbies . Register for FREE GA tickets or purchase VIP tickets at: www.Kushstock.Life/tick…pic.twitter.com/YCDZwyF…
13 hours ago
Who's ready? @advancednutrientsofficial will be at #KushstockFestival 7 Saturday, April 20th @adelantostadium . FREE ADMISSION VIP by the amazing @medicatedbarbies . Register for FREE GA tickets or purchase VIP tickets at: www.Kushstock.Life/tick…pic.twitter.com/NEX3jNP…
14 hours ago
Who's ready? @strainsusa will be at #KushstockFestival 7 Saturday, April 20th @adelantostadium . FREE ADMISSION VIP by the amazing @medicatedbarbies . Register for FREE GA tickets or purchase VIP tickets at: www.Kushstock.Life/tick…pic.twitter.com/SAjcuTs…
15 hours ago
Who's ready? @babylonsgardencalifornia will be at #KushstockFestival 7 Saturday, April 20th @adelantostadium . FREE ADMISSION VIP by the amazing @medicatedbarbies Register for FREE GA tickets or purchase VIP tickets at: www.Kushstock.Life/tick…pic.twitter.com/ADcO629…
16 hours ago
View on Twitter
Web results
420 events in Michigan: Kushstock Festival, Bangor's 420 Festival

https://www.freep.com/story/news/marijuana/2019/04/18/kushstock.../3490865002/

2 days ago - 420 has become shorthand for the annual celebration of marijuana use around the nation on April 20. Pot-based events are happening around ...
Kushstock Festival (@kushstockfestival) • Instagram photos and videos

https://www.instagram.com/kushstockfestival/?hl=en

102.1k Followers, 6036 Following, 643 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from KushstockFestival (@kushstockfestival)

EventHi- Kushstock Michigan

https://www.eventhi.io/event/kushstock-michigan-811

3 Stages of music make sure you visit every area.FREE water throughout the event next to the entrances.Seats available at every picnic tableMedicated Barbies ...

Page Navigation