Great Lakes Genetics (GLG)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I noticed a few of their people dropping in to lay down some free advertising, but that is the extent of their participation here. Don't know how I feel about that - but it ain't my problem. Just a stoner observation.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I noticed a few of their people dropping in to lay down some free advertising, but that is the extent of their participation here. Don't know how I feel about that - but it ain't my problem. Just a stoner observation.
Was gonna say something, wasn't sure exactly what was going on there

ZooH2O

I've ordered from a few other seedbanks over the last decade, but none have treated me better than Dragboatjeffy's Great Lakes Genetics! He's such a kind person, and at this point I wouldn't shop anywhere else.

Those Bad Dawg freebies are better than most breeders' retail packs. Here's some now - GG4 x Longbottom Leaf.

View attachment 850

View attachment 851

View attachment 849

View attachment 852

Thanks DBJ! They turned out so nice that I reversed one with CS and made S1.
(y)

Crownpoodle

I placed my order on Feb 22th, they received payment Feb 25th and I received my order today March 12th. This is my second order with GLG and definitely think their swag game is stronger than anyone else out there.

The Bohdi 11 packs were essentially $35/pack with the Buy-one-get-one and the other 20 freebies are gravy… $2 a bean is cheap for quality genetics IMO.
View attachment 52828View attachment 52829
I got that as a freebie as well. Got LVTK x LBF, Atonic x LBF, and Chrome Dragon x 3Headed Dragon all started. Got more coming and no room. Probably not the only one in that situation. Going to be a long wit for me. These are all going outdoors. Been tent shopping to give me a relief valve. Be safe out there.