Good CBD strains?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I am very interested in that Cherry Wine. I will be watching how it goes!. I watched a video on the Ardent Nova machine. The point of it was CBD needs a longer decarb than normal weed. They said 2 cycles in the machine and then useable but you can probably find out online about it.
Then you just make infused coconut oil and add to baked goods (or eat oil), or everclear if you want it to be strong and like in a dropper.
I need some of that Cherry Wine too. I’m spending too much money on CBD drops from the LP’s.

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
The instructions are written like VCR manuals used to be back in the day... I had to call the guy up and get verbally schooled on how to do all the tests... you can test thc, cbd, cbn, and various other characteristics.
I was having difficulty deciphering the process too, there was that thread on RIU of DIY Thin Layer Chromatography that confused the heck out of me.

I saw the High Times article on home testing. They mentioned 2 companies, Cannalytics and TLC Lab Supply. I don’t have a lot of faith in High TImes now that they are all about profits but I was leaning towards TLC Lab Supply because they had more info available.

Do you feel you got a good grasp on it from your phone call? Have you used it much?

Cantbuymeloveuh

I was having difficulty deciphering the process too, there was that thread on RIU of DIY Thin Layer Chromatography that confused the heck out of me.

I saw the High Times article on home testing. They mentioned 2 companies, Cannalytics and TLC Lab Supply. I don’t have a lot of faith in High TImes now that they are all about profits but I was leaning towards TLC Lab Supply because they had more info available.

Do you feel you got a good grasp on it from your phone call? Have you used it much?
Yea, Between speaking with him and an email, I felt i had a decent idea.

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Got two outta two cherry wines up and vegging. they are getting tall fast. I am setting up an area to keep em in veg for leaf juicing and i will take a couple of cuts to flower to see how they smoke. It will b a little while b4 they get a spot in flower area. Just about two throw in some HB's wedding cake S1s.... priorities!

Afghanpimp

The afghan herb is one of the most healing herbs out there, as you know it gets you scuuum and has a high cbd content. Grown by our people for thousands of years, hookas of Affie was more popular then hemp cbd and all those other hot dog water carts...and for a reason.

-Afghanpimp