GH 3 part

vertnugs

For those that like the Lucas formula with GH you can save a few bucks with the Jungle Juice from advanced nutrients.It has the same exact ingredients at the same exact ratios.

edit:yes....lol...you can actually save a few bucks..around $4-$5 between the micro and bloom with AN JJ.It feels odd to say that being they are one of the craziest priced nutes around.

SCJedi

Synergist
I was taught to listen to my plants. I have a fine tuned recipe that worked great when I was pushing UW to the gills. Other than that I follow the label and wait for them to pray. If not I top off.

As far as I'm concerned your ppm/ec is your ppm/ec. If it works then fuck what others say. If you ain't burning the tips you ain't doin it right!

Now I've moved on from buying bottled water and am just using Jack's 3-2-1.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Back when I was doing ebb and flow I used gh.
I just used the red bottle and the micro...always had to add Epson salts to my rez though.
Always had good results with gh but back then there wasn't the fancy ferts that are out today.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
What’s your protocol?
Follow the bottle?
Lucas?
Calmag
Tell please.
I use General Hydroponics three part Flora Series for my coco outdoor vegetable garden. I follow the directions on the bottle for stages of growth exactly. I then use the General Hydroponics green liquid ph indicator and adjust it to olive color or 6.5ph with the General Hydroponics blue ph up or orange ph down. I do not use a ppm meter or ph meter anymore. I follow the directions on the bottles and never have any feeding issues. No more buying calibration solution for a ppm meter or ph meter. Hope this helps. Good luck.

DougDawson

Really Active Member
GH Trio and Epsom Salt in Coco is my way at present. This recipe seems to work ok.

Epsom = 1 to 1.5 grams per gallon, the 1.5 in flower. 5 grams 5 gallon and 7.5 grams per 5 gallon in flower
Micro = 6.67 is 33.35 ML per 5 gallon
Grow = 6.67 is 33.35 ML per 5 gallon
Bloom = 8.3 is 41.5 ML per 5 gallon

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
GH Trio and Epsom Salt in Coco is my way at present. This recipe seems to work ok.

Epsom = 1 to 1.5 grams per gallon, the 1.5 in flower. 5 grams 5 gallon and 7.5 grams per 5 gallon in flower
Micro = 6.67 is 33.35 ML per 5 gallon
Grow = 6.67 is 33.35 ML per 5 gallon
Bloom = 8.3 is 41.5 ML per 5 gallon
That's a lot of N for flower...