GH 3 part

Streetpro09

Tester
For ro water. After stretch swap calmag for epsom. Also use protekt as a pH up. I use hydrogaurd at 2ml/gal. Set ppm accordingly. Usually can go half strength for first two weeks after cloning. Then adjust up from there. Not usually above 700 ppm but all depends on how they are acting.
E60B3346-4A9D-41F3-A5BC-009ED8B3BF8B.jpeg
Not my material. Found on the internet at a different forum.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
What’s your protocol?
I've been using it for years in DWC, and find it best to use just over half the recommended dosages. I also carry on w/ the veg combo through the first 2 weeks after flip to 11/13, easing the 'grow' out in week 3 and adding the liquid kool bloom. Drain, and go to all water the last week before chop. It's a rare plant that doesn't do well w/ this regimen

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
is this the floralicious line? If it is, I know folks and Ive done it too, throw away the grow, just use the micros all the way through, maybe just a lil flower. I was able to sub megacrop, URB and some liquid Karma, throughout and a epsom salt/blackstrap I use in flowering. Much cheaper and better results.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
is this the floralicious line? If it is, I know folks and Ive done it too, throw away the grow, just use the micros all the way through, maybe just a lil flower. I was able to sub megacrop, URB and some liquid Karma, throughout and a epsom salt/blackstrap I use in flowering. Much cheaper and better results.
I agree, dump the green bottle. There's plenty of nitrogen in the micro.

SCJedi

Synergist
I learned hydro using the 3-part "grow by color". GH taught me how to listen to what my plants were saying to me. I created very detailed scalable recipe for my strains. BUT, I've moved on to salts. I'm not gonna pay for colored water in a bottle anymore. It's a new day

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I've used GH once and didn't see the hoopla. Thought it was way overpriced water. I've used Jack's, Masterblend, Ultrasol etc. All excellent and contains just about everything you need in the bag. Every plant is different so a little Epsom salt is added or Cal nitrate. So easy a caveman can do it. I think I bag is like 3500 gals of nutes. Where else you gonna match that?

I have a relative that buys bud candy and all that mess lol. But he lives in town and couldn't understand that these companies buy the ingredients all from the same place. Just one charges more than the other.
I can see you guys wanting to use GH 3 part, but now that they're owned by an evil empire and there are much less expensive and just as effective alternatives out there I went dry ferts and never looked back.