Getoffmypollenchuck

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Before mine go into flower I like ot have them in their final pots
I am reducing the number of regs so I can do just that, but then I cull a male in a 5g and have a gap. But dropping/flipping every month makes filling a gap easy and they like having room. I usually have to worry about the regs popping better than 50% female and having to jam stuff in the flower tents.

With the contest plants I am seeing how well it does getting them sexed still in the 1g then going to the 5g. I don't think that is going to work as well as solo-cup to 5g, but who knows.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I am reducing the number of regs so I can do just that, but then I cull a male in a 5g and have a gap. But dropping/flipping every month makes filling a gap easy and they like having room. I usually have to worry about the regs popping better than 50% female and having to jam stuff in the flower tents.

With the contest plants I am seeing how well it does getting them sexed still in the 1g then going to the 5g. I don't think that is going to work as well as solo-cup to 5g, but who knows.
I just sent delta leaf an email giving them some shit. I was told the retesting of the inconclusive tests would take 2-3 business days...we are on day 5 now. I told them the last batch of sample cards I bought from them will be the last tests I send in, and I will not be recommending them, until they get their shit together.

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
Well fool me twice shame on me....so this is on me I guess. Last year you remember they totally blew everyone off with the fact they couldn't get the right chemicals to to the tests because of covid. They eventually offered refunds or double your tests. I got the double tests in return because I figured shit happens and I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. The problem sign was all their bullshit excuses on why i couldn't get test results. First they say they cant find my package, days later after i call them they found it at their neighbors addy and just recieved it. Then call after call after call more and more excuses, then the shit hit the fan. This time it took 2 weeks to get results and then the results were completely bogus. I veg for at least 8 to 9 weeks in 10 gallon tall pots. When you grow such a small amount of plants , I need to maximize yield. Completely wasted time ,space and money.
Shit after 5-6 weeks in veg plants start to show signs of sex on their own , so that's about the same time you would get your test results back from delta anyway so it's a complete waste of time. Maybe I should try farmer freeman next time. I never really hear any complaints about his service.

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Well fool me twice shame on me....so this is on me I guess. Last year you remember they totally blew everyone off with the fact they couldn't get the right chemicals to to the tests because of covid. They eventually offered refunds or double your tests. I got the double tests in return because I figured shit happens and I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. The problem sign was all their bullshit excuses on why i couldn't get test results. First they say they cant find my package, days later after i call them they found it at their neighbors addy and just recieved it. Then call after call after call more and more excuses, then the shit hit the fan. This time it took 2 weeks to get results and then the results were completely bogus. I veg for at least 8 to 9 weeks in 10 gallon tall pots. When you grow such a small amount of plants , I need to maximize yield. Completely wasted time ,space and money.
Shit after 5-6 weeks in veg plants start to show signs of sex on their own , so that's about the same time you would get your test results back from delta anyway so it's a complete waste of time. Maybe I should try farmer freeman next time. I never really hear any complaints about his service.
When I emailed them today I told them that, if I wanted it to take 2-3 weeks to get results, then I'd just put cuts into flower early and wait that long for them to show. I also don't like the fact that you need to email them to get them to get their ass moving. If you don't they will keep putting off your tests/re-tests until you do. They "magically" decided to run my tests when I emailed them last time and I bet they run my re-tests today or tomorrow morning now that I emailed them again.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I hope they get your squared away, I know how frustrating this can be there is no pause button on your plants
He emailed me saying they are finishing up the second round of retests today and they will credit me for the 5 tests that have been delayed. The credits only have value if they get their shit together, though.