Getoffmypollenchuck

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
Here we go....its official... stop yapping Nutes and let's see some pics....

So as I said, I got the tent ready to go, beans soaked and first planting done.

First off Gorilla tents are badass and tough like they say...However.....they have the worst light leaks of any tent I have ever owned. My old Mars hydro was almost light tight with a better door design but nowhere sturdy as this beast. Luckily for me it's in a completely dark space and light leaks are absolutely not a concern for me. However if it is to you then I probably might not recommend it.

Sunshine Advanced Mix 4....yeah..this is all I will ever use..
That being said.....when this stuff is dry and it's almost water repellent. Trying to water in cups or pots or whatever is an absolute nightmare to get an even coat. I pour it in a big bowl and add my micro charged water and mix throughly until it is all completely and evenly mixed. Then put is in my cups for potting. Problem here is if you don't completely and evenly saturate your soil you will have wet and dry pockets. Once the roots burrow downward into dry soil , the soil with simply bleed your roots dry of moisture and nutrients. The top may look wet but your plants are dying from dehydration underneath.
This is why I never use root cubes anymore. They come in all nice , spongy and soft. Let them accidentally dry out and the shrink and become hard as a rock. Which in turn can choke and bleed your newly formed roots to death.

Recharge....love this stuff. Start to finish.

Activated Biochar....10% added to my Sunshine mix

4 x Timber Grow Lights 100 watts a piece. Damn fine lights.

20211103_083542.jpg20211103_083653.jpg20211103_084210.jpg20211103_084305.jpg20211103_094542.jpg20211103_110634.jpg20211103_140057.jpg

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
Here is a little update.....after selecting the best of each strain i have these my final 4 healthy moms
Ended up with:
2 x Bubba Diagonal x Purple Punch( two on the right) very uniform and healthy.
1 x Blue Bubba ( Bottom left) smallest of the group.
1 x Raz ak47 x Gelato33 Top left) also very nice and healthy.

10 gallon tall bags.
20211205_210823.jpg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Thanks man , coming from you thats a huge compliment, your plants always look so healthy and strong. I am actually very happy with this start , I usually am running into droop, light burn , nute burn or something else. This run has been nothing but easy street so far, I think I actually might be learning a thing or two from you pro's. 🙏
Haha! Thanks, but I’m no Pro! I have plenty of self and inflicted issues!

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
Alright update time boyz!!!!! First and foremost I would like to give a huge shout out to delta leaf labs!!! You know that company you pay to have your plant DNA tested to prove if your plants are male or female. Saves you a shit load of time and money!!!
Well thank you very much you fucking POS , dirtbag, ball licking , bullshit scam artist cock suckers!!
Well turns out 3 of my 4 DNA proven moms are fukn dudes... yes I'm down to one plant and wasted all this time , money and energy. SOOOO pissed right now. Going to have to start all over.... and closing the door on my first journal. A real thanks to those of you who have followed along ...much appreciated

Alright update time boyz!!!!! First and foremost I would like to give a huge shout out to delta leaf labs!!! You know that company you pay to have your plant DNA tested to prove if your plants are male or female. Saves you a shit load of time and money!!!
Well thank you very much you fucking POS , dirtbag, ball licking , bullshit scam artist cock suckers!!
Well turns out 3 of my 4 DNA proven moms are fukn dudes... yes I'm down to one plant and wasted all this time , money and energy. SOOOO pissed right now. Going to have to start all over.... and closing the door on my first journal. A real thanks to those of you who have followed along ...much appreciated
Oi, that sucks a bucket full of rotten assholes threw a straw man. Thanks for sharing this info as I was contemplating giving them a shot with a veg tent full of new regs, between your results and how long they are taking for tfc to get his results I now have my results already done.

Shake it off G, new moon coming on 1st-3rd according to H.A.F. Maybe drop some new beans with us and leave this run behind.

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I don’t know what is going on over there. They used to be known as the place to get this done and now they take way too long to get results out to you and this isn’t the first time I’ve heard of them making this mistake, either. This is the second time I’ve used them and it seems like it takes 2-3 weeks to get all your results which is a LOT longer than their claim of 2-5 business days.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
So you have one girl that you wanted - deep breath (preferably from a blunt) and move on.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice... Live and learn.
They have me points toward my next purchase, and I was able to order 12 tests for $50, so I will give the m one more chance. If they take weeks, or ID males as females, then that will be the last time I use them. I think the issue is that they are understaffed because every test seems to be done by the same guy. My guess is he’s the only one there who is qualified to test the samples and he just can’t keep up with the amount of samples coming in.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They have me points toward my next purchase, and I was able to order 12 tests for $50, so I will give the m one more chance. If they take weeks, or ID males as females, then that will be the last time I use them. I think the issue is that they are understaffed because every test seems to be done by the same guy. My guess is he’s the only one there who is qualified to test the samples and he just can’t keep up with the amount of samples coming in.
I made it easier. If I buy seeds I try to buy fems now. Still have to watch for male parts but less so from reputable breeders. If I run regs I am flipping after 4 weeks so I can cull the males almost as soon as I could get a result back.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I made it easier. If I buy seeds I try to buy fems now. Still have to watch for male parts but less so from reputable breeders. If I run regs I am flipping after 4 weeks so I can cull the males almost as soon as I could get a result back.
I stick with feminized seeds as much as I can, too. My problem is I just don't have the space to wait until the males show so sending out the tests is really my only option. Before mine go into flower I like ot have them in their final pots, with the blumats running, so it limits me to 4 plants in my 4x4 tent, and I can't waste that space with plants that may get culled. It wouldn't be such a pain in the ass for me if I grew in smaller pots, but each 10 gallon pot takes up 1/4 of my tent.