Generally Growing

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I will wait on the first few waves of vaccine...Way at the back. Give it to volunteers first and lets see if they get hairy palms and such.

We are in agreement there...i am all for immunization but i want to see what it does to someone else first. :)

GeneralSmokeUppington

Go Fuck Yourself Loser!
No, we are not in agreement on anything. I will not be vaccinated. I will kill whoever comes at me with that needle. I might die in that effort, but it won't be from a vaccine. Now go away, I'm sure you need to pay your Canadian mandated carbon tax or something equally stupid.

GeneralSmokeUppington

Go Fuck Yourself Loser!
If you don't want your journal wrecked, I would keep this in one of the shit talking threads. js
G, chill man.
It's my thread and Ill say what the fuck i want to.
You can leave MY thread as well since you seem to thionk you can run my life without being asked to do so.

Since you're all such a big bunch of pussies afraid of the flu I'll do you the favor of closing this thread and you all can kiss my ass!

Big Perm

Budtender
You can leave MY thread as well since you seem to thionk you can run my life without being asked to do so.

Since you're all such a big bunch of pussies afraid of the flu I'll do you the favor of closing this thread and you all can kiss my ass!
Cool bro. I wasn't talking about what YOU said. Have a good one.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

Wait what happened , sounds like a little miscommunication is all .