Gardening With Evergreen.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Bro! You got a lot of stupid good smoke headed your way! Some real nice crosses in there and sweet s1s as well. I'll be watching and following along for sure!

Edit: plus it'll be cool to see how my gs crosses hold up against some of the best genetics available.
I’m really looking forward to this one, only one mom hanging around
, just a lot of bean popping fun. Most of not all will be ran in 1 gallon nursery pots, hoping to get close to an ounce per pot to make it worth it but really just want some variety in my smoke.

Wouldn’t mind finding a nice male in some of those regs. Won’t tell which one yet but some can figure it out. Lol

Have a atleast one chuck planned this winter but i need to find the right plant to make the cross

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
A little update as to what’s going on,
I have dyno berry bites orangeberrysmoothie from @thenotsoesoteric a-dub and sundae driver that will be in their fourth week of 12/12 in a few days (or third week of flower).

These were just flipped to 12/12
Corey cut s1, bbc s1, bbc x Pp from Heisen,
And more orangeberrysmoothie, Welchie and grape Sato From Eso seeds
As well as legend breath from chuckers paradise
And last is 79 Christmas tree bud.

Seedlings that are up include:
Gg4 s1 @Heisenbeans
Funky berry pie
Lavender martini
And sweet Dixie @Amos Otis

Seeds that just hit dirt
Chinook haze green point @Gu~~~
Alien skunk @Shoreline ( pulling out some old gear)
And Bridezilla (Heisen) x sin city juice (hydrored) created by myself earlier this year.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I have dyno berry bites orangeberrysmoothie from @thenotsoesoteric a-dub and sundae driver that will be in their fourth week of 12/12 in a few days (or third week of flower).

Gg4 s1 @Heisenbeans
Funky berry pie
Lavender martini

Seeds that just hit dirt
And Bridezilla (Heisen) x sin city juice (hydrored) created by myself earlier this year.
That's a lovely line up man!

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN

Gg4 s1 @Heisenbeans
Funky berry pie
Lavender martini

Seeds that just hit dirt
Nice batch of gear! You aint kidding about the old gear with the Shoreline OG lol. I really dig his work.
I just wet some of his "Candyman" to see if I can find a PCK leaning male to work with.
If you got any of his "Candy" strains or the "Plaza Boss" you should run those asap. Both were excellent.

I was thinking the bridezilla would be a nice match for @HydroRed 's GG4 s1.
You mean Heisens? I had a small batch of the GG4 S1's I gifted out to a couple folks a while back, but thats all I had.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
That's a lovely line up man!
Thanks man
Nice batch of gear! You aint kidding about the old gear with the Shoreline OG lol. I really dig his work.
I just wet some of his "Candyman" to see if I can find a PCK leaning male to work with.
If you got any of his "Candy" strains or the "Plaza Boss" you should run those asap. Both were excellent.

You mean Heisens? I had a small batch of the GG4 S1's I gifted out to a couple folks a while back, but thats all I had.
lol yea man going back a few years with that alien skunk. I ran his plaza boss it was solid. Never grabbed the candy strains. To be honest I’m trying to hold off on grabbing more gear I have enough to grow for the rest of my life ( then there’s my chucks too). But the three of you boys above me are making that hard to say with the gear I see you all making.

Might just be time to make me some silver lol

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
I actually got my cut of the "clone only" back a few months ago. Growmie took good care of it while I had shut everything down some time ago. Good looking out though brother!
Speaking of you getting something man I was talking to my ol lady and I was like damn red never let me know if his package arrived or not.

Long story short I told her where I mailed them and she called me a dumbass and said the mailbox I put them in only gets collected on the first and 3rd Thursday of the month (it’s a blue mailbox at a hotel nearby). So on the good note they’ll be headed to you soon and I know not to put shit in that box anymore luckily the temps here have been good they won’t be cooked or frozen.