Gallery for UGC -2.0

THT

Really Active Member
#14 rolling in like the TP to the stores, from what I can see most of the seeds have cracked, but nothing has breached the surface yet
This will be the post that briefly describes my setup(s)
The main tent is a 2x4 with two, standard DWC with five-gallon buckets, big-ass 10 inch net-pot lids filled entirely with hydroton. The light is a mars hydro TSL-2000 LED that puts out around 250 watts. This light has performed really well for me for a few runs and it was cheap enough so I have no complaints.
20200406_194015.jpg

In the spare square tent I have the same type of bucket set up, but in here I have two different LED lights, one is a viparspectra and the other is some random Chinese COB led that ive been using as well for many years with good results. anyhow, each fixture puts out around 200 watts, probably more like 180 on the viparspectra.
20200406_193937.jpg

the only other things I will be using are plain tap water, GH PH up and down, and botanicare grow/bloom.
20200406_194452.jpg

That about sums it up, I am hoping to harvest somewhere between 8 -12 plants, I'll be happy with 6.
Stay stocked everyone and I wish you all good health.

Big Perm

Budtender
ALL PLAYERS...Ok, we need to get a vote going or else we are losing a bunch of people. It's up to you guys.

1. Let people slide because we are in quarantine, and everyone comes back to play in a steel cage death match where there is no escape.
2. Enforce the rules.

Lets get the votes in by Apr. 9th (you don't DQ if you don't vote this time) LINK

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Using these, cut today. Cuts are still a backup and seeds that don’t pop will be replaced...I also kill a lot of weak shit. Betting on 2-6 of these 10 plus maybe the cuts making it through.

Attachments

baldmountain

Super Active Member
Both my seeds have sprouted. Ignore the peat pots in back. They are eggplant that are going outside once I'm sure we aren't getting any more frost.

I'm a little concerned that my choice of soil to use may not have been good It feels like these seeds are growing a little slow.

In any case, now is the exciting part of th competing where we all sit around and watch grass grow. ;)

seedling.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
#281 - again.
My three made it past the hard part (for me) all vertical and happy.
For now they are 18/6 under a HLG65v2. I have a second 65 beside this one I can turn on if they stay here for a while.
Over the past few days since they popped I have been opening vents incrementally and tonight the dome is off for a bit to see how they do.
Once the dome is off then a fan is added, then they move to the veg tent.
IMG_6733.JPG