FUCK!

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Hey as long as u don’t sign for it it’s not yours. I know a friend that used to keep unopen packages in his back seat still sealed. If cop ever tried to take it he simply said it’s not mine I three it in my car when I get a chance I’m gonna return it

Reactions: 18B

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Find a new addre
Yeah... fortunately, there is no shortage of weed on my part...people know that...I hand it out like Halloween candy...time to circle the wagons again.
It was just unbelievable...thought I might let others know before they try what might await them.
Notice all my packages coming now have sniffer holes and a few visuals...they take a probe and can sniff packages without a warrant, but need to get a warrant or permission before opening it.
find a new address, double triple seal put in hard containers they can’t poke holes through with knifes

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I have a relative that works for Canada post. If you get a box from postal and find a small hole...they put a scope in it to see what's inside.
Dont think the sender of it did that on purpose and no one was arrested so if were me i wouldn't beat the guy. That solves nothing.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
In a legal state, ya no worries. Buuut he’s not legal. Sounds to me like the dude was trying to get him busted. If not physical he needs a mental beating like he’s never had before.
Speaking truth 👍 I’d be paranoid AF if I was in the OP’s shoes. You never know of this is part if something bigger and they’re on to you. Just saying gotta use your head, and look out for number 1 now.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
I’ll never forget as a young punk around the time Skunk started to hit the streets for the first time i jumped on a domestic ✈ flight with about 40 other passengers on about a 50 minute flight . About 20 minutes in the plastic bag of Skunk I had shoved down my pants stared to sweat and flood the aircraft with that all too familiar pungent smell we all know. I started to shit myself thinking fuck someone’s gonna be all over this , I’m fucked. I had visions of the authorities with sniffer dogs waiting at the terminal and me being marched through the passengers in cuffs thinking jeez I’m gonna be disowned by my parents and out of the Will. Was one nervous paranoid disembarking through the airport. I couldn’t grab my bag quick enough and get the fuck out of there . A dumb ass moment !!

D

Deleted member 60

No shit....that sucks. However,,,in my world you are fortunate that they came...and they left....and they didn't take you with them.

Just cut the guy out of the mix. You don't need the cops coming for ASSault charges and more. Your buddy could easily make a call/visit to see the pigglies if (after) you beat his ass....cus that is another (Felony) crime and he will be pissed.....like you are....and he knows too much to put yourself in that position. At that point....he has nothing to lose and you have everything to lose. Let it go and learn the lesson or shit may get much worse.

"All good things must come to an end....it's the same wit the Wildwood Weed" LOL. Some will remember that....some never knew what it was all like.

I had a couple of packages go awry myself. Clones and bud. Got a letter saying they though there was "contraband" in the package and I had 30 days to claim it/dispute the claim....the package would be "destroyed" . (smoked by some guy at the PO) Sure thing...I'll be right down.

That was the end of that fun. "Live to grow another day". I haven't sent "packages" since.....but letters are not scrutinized unless white powder falls out of 'em.....so I still take care of my sick peeps. FWIW....quite a bit of bubble will fit in an envelope. Just make sure you use 2 stamps. LOL

Werper

No shit....that sucks. However,,,in my world you are fortunate that they came...and they left....and they didn't take you with them.

Just cut the guy out of the mix. You don't need the cops coming for ASSault charges and more. Your buddy could easily make a call/visit to see the pigglies if (after) you beat his ass....cus that is another (Felony) crime and he will be pissed.....like you are....and he knows too much to put yourself in that position. At that point....he has nothing to lose and you have everything to lose. Let it go and learn the lesson or shit may get much worse.

"All good things must come to an end....it's the same wit the Wildwood Weed" LOL. Some will remember that....some never knew what it was all like.

I had a couple of packages go awry myself. Clones and bud. Got a letter saying they though there was "contraband" in the package and I had 30 days to claim it/dispute the claim....the package would be "destroyed" . (smoked by some guy at the PO) Sure thing...I'll be right down.

That was the end of that fun. "Live to grow another day". I haven't sent "packages" since.....but letters are not scrutinized unless white powder falls out of 'em.....so I still take care of my sick peeps. FWIW....quite a bit of bubble will fit in an envelope. Just make sure you use 2 stamps. LOL
"when plotting a course for a revenge, dig 2 graves" proverb comes to mind.

Werper

He won't have a grave if I run his worthless ass through the macerator. Fish poo
Yeah some people are just reckless. I know this one guy who would get 100 plus shipped to him regularly. I remember meeting him in a parking lot once, his truck bed with cap loaded with deliveries and sitting on his dash by the speedometer is a bowl and baggie- truck smelling like weed. I said don't you get worried ..he responded "I don't believe in paranoia" fuck me..actually started thinking the guy was a sociopath. I could go on a list of things he did that sketched me out until I actually went down the ladder and dealt with a mutual friend. To this day he hasn't got busted and actually now runs a fairly big operation that delivers directly to people...live in vermont and there's a gray area about gifting.

JAG

That happened to me 4-5 years ago. I could smell it as I approached the box out on the highway. Just past it up and walked down to the dirt road then down that until I was behind my place and then trespassed back on to my land. Went back out late at night with my 4 color pen and a sharpie. I wrote its return addy on there in the same color, then with the sharpie return to sender. raised the flag. Did not have to say a thing... smelled real fn good. Knowing everyone at the PO, Wife and I got looks for a year or so... Have not heard from him since.

Thank the stars its Legal here now.........

D

Deleted member 60

Still not legal to mail it though.....,even in the legal states. My old P.O. was all over it after legalization cus there were a lot of packages goin' out.. I walked in once to grab mail out of my PO box and the guy behind the counter said out loud "I small weed...be on your toes folks".....

Always wanted to tape a fresh bud under a counter somewhere in that building just to watch them freak...LOL